Cauliflower Crust Pizza

kt1385

I've just discovered this recipe online and I'm intrigued to know if anyone has tried it.
From what I can work out, the mozzarella in the crust would take up 2 lots of HEX A allowances, if half fat was used, so the cheese for the topping would have to be synned. :(

Cauliflower Crust Pizza

I tried it, it was dire, awful, a total faff and totally useless when it came out. NEVER AGAIN :mad:

That could be my Cookin Skillz, I dunno but Im not doing it again :rolleyes:

Oh no, thats a shame! I think it was looking at the pictures of it, looked so yummy I was convinced it would be the solution to my pizza cravings. Literally could not stop thinking about pizza yesterday. Oh well back to the drawing board!

There is a Sw recipie called pizza topped chicken, I think its on the Sw website, or you could try smash pizza, I love it, its a bit fiddly but worth it, if you search in the recipe thread you will find it!

It could just be that Im not very good at making this kinda thing, but I dont really see the point in faffing about when you can make a pizza on a piece of pitta for a HEXB or even better on a WW wrap for 5 syns.

Loads of people live by Smash pizzas though so you night like that. But to me, for 5 syns/a HEXB? It's just not worth the effort or quality :confused:

But if youre thinking of doing cauliflower or Smash I would definitely go for the Smash version, far, far easier and still free if youre on EE/Green.

Back