caz weekly weigh-in

Second what everyone has said....great to hear from you again and letting us know your news....a full stone is brilliant.....

thanks for the words of support girls..
had another good week last week, and lost another 3.5lbs... so, i'm over the stone mark now... and delighted.
My sis is doing fantastic too - she's nearing the 2 stone mark after 6weeks. So, she's thrilled too...
house building is causing so many headaches at mo, that I would LOVE to be able to go for a drink or 2 to chill out and forget about it. But, i haven't given into temptation yet, cos I know I'd regret it.
Although, i have a wedding in just over a weeks time, so I'll be doing a refeed week before it (not tell the pharmacist) and then straight back on LT again. I just hope it isn't too difficult after doing the refeed.
Even at the wedding though, i'll be very conscious of what I'm eating/drinking, as I don't want to undo the work I've done so far.
I'll prob gain, and I will be heartbroken if I do, but sure, like I said, I'll go back on it again straight away and undo the damage hopefully...

Welcome Linda, hope you find loads of support here.

Christmas is mine goal too....want to be able to wear the LBD by night and my Levis my day..and feel fab.....heres to the next couple of months to keep pushing!!!!

Back