caz weekly weigh-in

Oh dear! Have you seen the recipes thread on the CD (I think) forum? If you get desperate for something to chew you could always try one of those.

I didn't think i could mix diets Elle - can I do that?
By the way, how was your reflexology - feeling more relaxed?
I see your mood has changed to 'in love', so I'm guessing that helps with the stress levels... :D

I didn't think i could mix diets Elle - can I do that?
By the way, how was your reflexology - feeling more relaxed?
I see your mood has changed to 'in love', so I'm guessing that helps with the stress levels... :D

You dont mix diets Caz these are just things you can do with your packs of shakes. I will look up the threads for you and post them here. Elle sent me them ages ago and to be honest I only tried the muffin which worked as well as a fart in a space suit:eek:! Dont try that one!

Oh yeah Elle thats right did you organise some reflexology and a massage or not?

ARGH is all I can say. Had my reflexology treatment but it wasnt really very worthwhile as she nattered all through. :mad: So it cost me £30 *not* to relax. Hence dont think I shall book a massage... might try elsewhere.

Anyhow my fella turned up just as she was leaving so I *did* get an afternoon off and some luvverly luvverly luvvin :cupid: - feeling very de-stressed now! I think my weightloss is having quite an effect on someone ;) roll on November and goal-time!

Oh oh oh TMI !! Glad you are feeling alot better though! I think you are right about the weightloss having an effect on the men in our lives actually because there is def more lovin in my life now too. I think it has helped me feel more sexy too! Good idea about going elsewhere and tell the girl/man (as if) before you start that you want to go to sleep and they will button it!!

:innocent0002: heheheh

Yes, I think for me its about me having more self-confidence and therefore mking more of an effort to look good - and I guess that is really showing... Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

worked as well as a fart in a space suit:eek:!
lol, hilarious rachel... nearly burst out laughing here in office!! Thanks for the link though. Will have a look and

as for the luvvin'.... ah, tis great when the ole confidence comes back and bedroom activities seem a bit less 'in the dark, under the duvet!!' :eek::eek::eek:
It's all good!!
:D

elle, that's a pity about the reflexology - really thought it would help with the stress... although, i guess ur fella sorted that out - who needs to pay for treatments, eh?! :D:D:D

elle, that's a pity about the reflexology - really thought it would help with the stress... although, i guess ur fella sorted that out - who needs to pay for treatments, eh?! :D:D:D

Yes, I am starting to feel a bit narked as its a friend who does the reflexology, I begrudge paying £30 to have someone talk at me for an hour. Used to be really good and helpful but think I am going to have to phase it out gradually.

As you say, who needs to pay for de-stressing eh? :D

Yes, I am starting to feel a bit narked as its a friend who does the reflexology, I begrudge paying £30 to have someone talk at me for an hour. Used to be really good and helpful but think I am going to have to phase it out gradually.

As you say, who needs to pay for de-stressing eh? :D

Wwwweeeelllllllll now that you know what does the trick hehe ..think of all that money you will save LOL....definately feeling better about yourself improves your love life...(my hubby is certainly in better humour lately as all my "headaches" have gone!!)

PS Sent you a post on another thread....just ignore!! Delighted you are feeling mucho better!!!

Purely to burn those extra calories LOL! Seriously 100% increase in "activity" since pre LT.... our household is pretty bliss at the mo!

Its tough doing LT so great there are some benefits!

I keep trying to give reputation points and it keeps tellig me that I have to spread it around befoe I giver it again but I know for a fact that the same person has given me rep points more than once. Whats up with that?

Back