Caz's Slimming World Diary

Looking forward to my weigh in tonight! Got to be good all day, I don't want to be weighing heavy!

My breakfast, scrambled eggs, baked beans & mushrooms

ForumRunner_20130204_093309.png

Yessss!! Got my half stone shiny!

ForumRunner_20130204_205305.png

My lunch today, sweet potato chips with cayenne pepper & paprika on them, fat free cottage cheese & mixed salad with sweet chilli beetroot, it was a lovely meal & quite spicy!

ForumRunner_20130205_122609.jpg

My tea tonight, spicy slimming world chips, chicken wrapped in bacon with syn free BBQ sauce (hunters chicken) & mixed steamed veg. Yummy!

ForumRunner_20130205_184944.png

not been on for a few days just realised! im too busy reading everyone elses stories!

just had my sunday lunch & im stuffed! im hoping for a pound off at least tomorrow night so im going to try & be good for the rest of the day & tomorrow even though im going shopping with my mate, just going to have a coffee in starbucks or somewhere so i think im going to take my alpen light bars with me & eat them sneakily!

been 100% all week except for last night, i had the munchies & went over my daily syns probably by about 40?? definately not gone over my weekly total so there shouldnt be too much damage done!

looking forward to my weigh in tonight, hoping for a pound off! :scale:

2.5lbs off!!!! very happy with that! :D

after a disasterous weigh in last Monday where i put on 4.5lbs! that was very extreme as i hadnt been that bad to deserve such a gain im hoping for at least 3lbs off tonight! watch this space lol!

yay! 3.5 off!!

Back