Simple Solutions Cazza's Holiday countdown

cazza_g

Hi everyone

I bet there are a few people suddenly thinking 'Eeeek! Summer is fast approaching and I am nowhere near ready for my swimsuit'. Me, I am still trying to shed my Xmas pounds! I did have two good months eating healthily and doing lots of exercise and lost half a stone jan through to feb. but in March I spend 4 weeks travelling the UK for a big project at work and spent a month in hotels with buffet lunches, tea and cake, cooked breakfasts and 3 course dinners. Needless to say, the half a stone has gone back on.

So here I am, off on holiday in July and desperate to shape up before I ship out. I have had diet success with Cambridge over the years but I am unable to attend regular weigh ins due to my crazy work schedule.

My current weight is 13 stone 1 pound and my goal is to be 10 stone 7 by July 12th - that means losing 2 stone and eight pounds (36 pounds altogether) in 16 weeks. I have done the maths and it is 2 and a quarter pounds per week. Doesn't sound so bad??!!!

When put like that, surely I could get to 10 stone? Whoa...Let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Let's get week one nailed first xxx

Hi Caroline, welcome. You should definitely be able to lose that in the time you've got. Your travelling and eating sounds rather wonderful, but I totally get wanting to get it off now and in time for your hols. Good luck.

Hiya i think you will smash that target.especially as you have some big losses some weeks and the fact you already know you can do VLCD

im looking forward to following your journey.

good luck.x

Snuck on the scales this morning, just to make sure they are going in the right direction. Five poungs has gone! Looking good for week 1 already! Only day 3!

Day 4. Got up early today and did my zumba dvd. Ketosis must have kicked in coz I am feeling cold - and I am never normally cold. I am usually hot all the time! Have to say, loving the sachets, compared to Cambridge they are much nicer!

I am putting an emergency bar in my glove box today. Have you ever been driving and suddenly felt really light headed? I have so trying the think ahead and make provision for that...

Ladies how are you all doing?!

I have lost 7 pounds already this week and I am only 5 days in! Love it! Only 2 more pounds to go before I have less than 2 stone to lose. I am trying not to get ahead of myself but part of me thinks I could get to 10 stone (or maybe 9 stone something??!) so I will give it the rest of this month and then perhaps consider changing my target.

Had my first exante bar yesterday and I thought it was really yummy. It gave me the energy to smash a high energy Zumba class. Then I didn't even feel hungry after so didn't bother with a small meal. The next challenge is that I am now away for the weekend so need to find ways to stay on track and avoid the food temptations!

Well done on your weight loss so far. Hope you manage okay with your weekend away. Being involved with social things on this diet is very difficult. Good luck. xx

Big shout out to the exante massive! I had a weekend away and ate food this weekend. Bugger! I am now back on the sachets. There is something about being in a routine in this diet. I am fine on a typical work day but it gets harder when you find yourself in a hotel situation. I am not down hearted though as I still have 14.5 weeks until holiday so going to persevere! Has anyone else had a wobbly week?

Back