cc28's management LL diary

Thanks Blonde Logic, Katie and Ladylite. Yes Blonde Logic I had already tried the communication route with hubby so I was very ready to try your suggestion! But then I felt bad..

Ladylite ta I will look out for your post, sounds great and informative. I will be saying I have lost x pounds never to return again from now on. I always managed in the past to find those "lost" pounds plus more so I know this is a brilliant thing that will help me lots!

I have cut and pasted it for you.:)

Hi I feel like a failure i caved in yesterday and did not attend my first management group either. I am thnking I am more suited to a lifestyle where I can be on autopilot. In my life i dont overthink things so find this exhausting.

At least I have permanently disposed of 18lbs.

Would anyone recommend a lifestyle/ eating plan for me? I like to eat more a the weekends, less in the week and prefer if I can have something sweet every couple of days.

Hi I feel like a failure i caved in yesterday and did not attend my first management group either. I am thnking I am more suited to a lifestyle where I can be on autopilot. In my life i dont overthink things so find this exhausting.

At least I have permanently disposed of 18lbs.

Would anyone recommend a lifestyle/ eating plan for me? I like to eat more a the weekends, less in the week and prefer if I can have something sweet every couple of days.
Hi cc
Sorry it hasn't worked out for you.
If you do really want to change then I quite liked the weight watchers switch plan, you can either eat what you like from a list of stuff, basically fruit, veg, meat and some carbs then you get an allowance for treats, or, you can go with the points plan which gives you a certain amount of points per day, but you can save some up for the weekend. That is the rough gist of it.
You can switch between the 2 on a weekly basis if you want to.
It is basically what I plan to base my eating lifestyle on when I have finished LL management (unless LL have something better, I have no idea what their long term plan is like).

Hi the Croydon Advertiser had a man in there that is doing LL and it mentioned the cost- my hubby is up in arms as he had no idea I was spending that much!

I still dont know what to do. I can see I have a real eating problem I have gained lots of weight and think it is something that is stronger than a tendancy to overeat i thinK i may need a LOT more help.

Hi I am back again. I just went off saying I cant do this and what should I do but I decided to be strong and Positive and I CAN do this. I am going to management on Tuesday. I will successfully complete the programme. I WILL.

I will not snack or pick or eat extra protein because I will not gain weigth by eating it. I will not eat extra protein becuase my hair needs it. I will stick to the programme. I will not cheat myself, I will see it as a gift to myself. 2008 is the year I will get slim and maintain the slimness forever.

Ok speech over. I am trying my best to remain positive and stick with this!

I'm so glad you came back and did a second post tonight, you sound so much more positive in this one.

If you know you need the help then the best thing you can do is stick with LL and get all that you can out of the counselling, also make sure you use other sources for help such as family, friends, the boards ... why not pm Mike (Icemoose) about starting the NLP - every little bit helps.

Don't want to be too personal but can you afford to do LL? If so then speak to your husband and explain that the costs are worth it for both your health and your mind and that any financial costs are worth it.

Hi cc

Great you posted and you say you CAN do this, keep us informed.

Back