Ccing and loving it!

Hi hun, sorry it's crappy TOTM!! Sounds like you will have a fab night tonight though. Nothing finer than a bezzy mate and some fab food :D

Very interested to hear how the toning DVD goes. Only yesterday I was saying that aswell as my usual exercise I wanted to do some toning. I think it's really important to keep everything looking nice, and it will help keep the skin supple (I hope). Did you get both the DVD and dumbells from Amazon?? :)

I did indeed get them from Amazon, and cheap too! Not gonna get the chance to try it today though.. Too much housework, even to shoehorn in ten minutes, but I hope it works. I'm at my target, and do combat twice a week, but think I need to add in some weights to build lean muscle mass, as cardio isn't doing that. My dumbbells are 4 kilos each, and I'm hoping they're not too heavy for me!
I have combat tomorrow, so think I'll try and do the DVD tomorrow at some point and at least one section every day.
I'll keep you posted!
xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hate cramps! Your mash sounds divine must make that, thanks for sharing. I too like the sound of your toning DVD - that has my attention span where exercise is concerned :)

Mmmm the mash sounds yum!! I've never tried quark? But I've always wondered what it IS an what do you do with it???

Oh my god I LOVE that mash!! The mustard makes it taste great, and the quark removes the need to add milk or cream, and I only put in a tiny teaspoon of low fat spread.
Quark is a virtually fat free soft cheese. I use it to make my own hummus as well.
It tastes a bit like fromage frais but thicker
I could happily eat a whole pot of my mash potato, and my OH and no.1 son love it too.
I leave the skins on them too, and often go back to the pot and eat the leftovers cold.
I still have 600 cals left to eat...
Time for some birthday Galaxy methinks! :-D

Samalama said:
I hate cramps! Your mash sounds divine must make that, thanks for sharing. I too like the sound of your toning DVD - that has my attention span where exercise is concerned :)

The cramp is better now, so hopefully the worst is over.
I'm terrible when it comes to fitness DVDs, usually because the music and the people doing it are cheesy beyond belief!
This one looks ok from what I've seen, but I'll let you know after a few goes what I think! :)

Hi all,
Good day today! Went to combat, hung out with my BFF, and best of all... The cramps are gone! Yay!:)
I have lost 2lbs this week and have no idea why!! I was eating all my calories and not even super healthy! Unheard of around my TOTM too!
Still, it means I can really relax and enjoy myself foodwise tomorrow for my birthday :-D
OH just bought me a fab wee Sony sound system with a docking station for my iPhone too!
I LOVE birthdays!
My dumbbells came today, and they are so heavy!! May have to work my way up to them with water bottles or tins.
Starting my toning DVD tomorrow.
Hope you've all had a great day. :)
xx

Happy Birthday for tomorrow hun!!
:birthday:

Hope you have a great day!! xxx :D

Hi all:)
Well... I had a fantastic birthday and was spoilt rotten by all my loved ones and enjoyed a variety of tasty treats!
Thing is.. I lost 2lbs last week and now ANOTHER pound this week!! I've no idea why either as I'm eating all my maintenance calories ( all 1900 of them) and not even being mega careful in my food choices!
Off to combat shortly and going to see HP tonight!! My son is beside himself with excitement!
Hope you all have a fabulous day! :)
xx

Back