Ccing and loving it!

clairethehat

clairethehat
Hi everyone,
My name is Claire and I've been kicking about the forum for a while, but not said much!
I used to loosely follow the SW plan, as one of my friends raved about it, but found I was stuffing my face on the so called "free food" so my weightloss ground to a halt!
I am five foot ten and only had a stone and a bit to lose so after my weight stuck at the 11 stone mark( DAMN you free food!) I decided to calorie count using mfp, the best iPhone app in the cosmos!:-D
I am now 146 lbs, and have been for 3 weeks. Yay!!
I also just stopped smoking 3 weeks ago too, so am NOT wanting to pile on thecweight so mfp is a godsend!
I do combat classes twice a week and am starting body pump on mon to take it up to 3 classes a week so wanted to join the gang on here and get me some cc support, as you all seem so lovely!
Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Claire :)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Helllooooo Claire,

welcome to ccing. We have a few people who have come over here after trying SW, so you are not alone. :)

Your exercise plan sounds fantastic, I am quite envious, my lazy ass won't allow me to do that much. ;)

Look forward to reading your diary. Good luck :D

Aw thanks!
I am the laziest mofo you could ever meet, but I loooooove combat!!
I never thought I'd say that about ANY form of exercise! :)
Off to the cinema tonight with OH so have some marks and spencers Belgian choc and pecan popcorn. Yum!!
Only 150 cals a bag and worth every one!
:-D

Aw thanks!
I am the laziest mofo you could ever meet, but I loooooove combat!!
I never thought I'd say that about ANY form of exercise! :)
Off to the cinema tonight with OH so have some marks and spencers Belgian choc and pecan popcorn. Yum!!
Only 150 cals a bag and worth every one!
:-D

ooh, I have got to get myself to M&S, someone else has been suggesting things from there.
What you watching??? :)

I love M and S, but would be the size of a small country if I indulged in their food all the time!
The popcorn is truly amazing tho, and they have a White choc and strawberry one too, all in wee bags so you can be saintly, or at least try!;-)
I also like their cheese popcorn and have that instead of crisps at lunch( crisps are one of my downfall foods!)
They do fantastic healthy salads too.
I had the Mexican chicken one today, at around 350 cals. So good!
I'm off to see Holy Rollers, as my OH's best friend owns the production company that's distributing it.
He is going to buy my OH a Motorola tablet if it does well at the box office so everyone must go and see it!!
I'll let you know how it is. :)

XX

Make that 130 cals a bag for the popcorn. Even better!:)
Some m and ms DID accidentally fall into my mouth too though.
Peanut ones.:-0
Still within my cals for today tho so no harm done...I hope!

As soon as the kids are out my way I'm hitting sparks for some popcorn!!!! They sound so good!!!!

Legomom said:
As soon as the kids are out my way I'm hitting sparks for some popcorn!!!! They sound so good!!!!

You won't regret it, although I'm seriously considering having it for breakfast instead of my usual porridge, so maybe you will!
It comes in little bags though so you know exactly how much you're having!
:)

I like having a little fall back treatski hidden in the cupboard :) its good damage limitation for when I just can't say no!!! Better a portion controlled popcorn treat than a kilo of galaxy eh?

Legomom said:
I like having a little fall back treatski hidden in the cupboard :) its good damage limitation for when I just can't say no!!! Better a portion controlled popcorn treat than a kilo of galaxy eh?

Don't mention Galaxy! It's my birthday next week and my brother, along with my gift, gave me a 400g, yes 400!! bar!
It's buried in the back of my fridge, but I can hear it call my name when I walk by!
I'm not even that huge a choccie fan. Peanut butter is my no 1 weakness.
I daren't even have it in the house!
;-)

Don't mention Galaxy! It's my birthday next week and my brother, along with my gift, gave me a 400g, yes 400!! bar!
It's buried in the back of my fridge, but I can hear it call my name when I walk by!
I'm not even that huge a choccie fan. Peanut butter is my no 1 weakness.
I daren't even have it in the house!
;-)

OMG 400g of all that beautiful silky lovliness. Don't actually know how it is staying in your fridge. I would have to give it to charity or something!!! It could not be in the house! :D

Yes I had a peanut butter binge a few weeks back!!! Convinced myself that a big fat PB&J on proper White sliced would be under 300 ;) MFP proved me quite wrong!!!

Yes I had a peanut butter binge a few weeks back!!! Convinced myself that a big fat PB&J on proper White sliced would be under 300 ;) MFP proved me quite wrong!!!

Proper thick, soft white bread!! :D I go to bed dreaming of it!!!

Squeezyweezy said:
Proper thick, soft white bread!! :D I go to bed dreaming of it!!!

Tiger bread, lurpak and crunchy peanut butter.... Aaaaaargh!!
I'm working tonight so must get summat substantial to eat beforehand.
I'm a nurse about to embark on a Return to Practice course at Stirling Uni, but do casual work at the minute for my friend who owns a.... Chocolate fountain business!
I do wedding hires so it's a chocaholics wet dream!:)
It WOULD be mine, if it was filled with peanut butter...drool!;-)

Legomom said:

I'm not even going to LOOK at the stats on that one!! :-D

Hi ya - looks like you've been doing well and congrats on giving up smoking .. it took me two attempts one at 30 and then again a few years later but I managed it and have been smoke free for nearly 10 years bar one drunken ciggy occassion but I up-chucked that night and blame it all on that one ciggy so won't be doing that again in a hurry!

MFP is totally my BFF

Oh and you're doing great on the exercise as well - go you!

Wow, ten yrs off the fags, that's fantastic!!
I'm on the nicotine patches, so have had no real cravings, but I think I'll be ok as long as I stay in the mindset of not wanting to smoke.
I'm nearly 41 and this is my first attempt, I was always too scared to try!
I've been told that nicotine can affect metabolism so may gain a bit after I come off them but as long as I'm active and eating relatively healthily then I'm ok with that!:)
I'm just under 10 and a half stone just now so ideal weight and BMI for my height( five ten).
I've just ordered 2 4 kilo dumbbells and a ten minute toning solution DVD so hope to build up a bit more lean muscle mass to help me along!
I am the BIGGEST M and S whore!!
I love their salads too, so filling and tasty.
MFP rocks!!
I don't know what I would do without it, and it shifted that last seven pounds fast!
I'm maintaining now at about 1900 cals and so far so good!:-D

not updated for the last few days due to feeling crap(TOTM) :wave_cry:so just been popping on and off on my phone.
Not a bad few days food wise,and miraculously my weight has STS despite no exercise since fri and TOTM!
I've eaten a bit too much sugary stuff I think,but keeping up my fluid intake and not going over cals.
Thanks to everyone who added me on MFP too!
It's my birthday this week so I'm going to treat myself and relax a bit foodwise that day.
I also got my ten min toning solutions DVD through from Amazon so can't wait to try it!Still waiting on the dumbells I ordered but may try the abs and bums section if I get the chance later.
I have a good friend coming round for dinner and am making chicken stuffed with cheese and leeks and wrapped in parma ham,with my yummy low far wholegrain mustard mash(I use quark instead of butter and milk and keep the skins on.It's YUM!)
Need to get off my arse and hoover and feed the cat and clean the bathroom first though!
Damn you cramps,I can't be bothered...I still have my birthday Galaxy bar lurking in my fridge too...:whistle:

Back