CCing and weighing at a slimming club

Dan8317

Hey all,

Well after a long discussion with the oh I'm going back to ccing. I have been trying for some time to get into ww but just can't. Its not that it doesn't work its just the weekly pp are not helping my binging behaviour. Only thing is I need the structure of a weekly meeting to keep me on track so have decided to keep going but just to cc and track on mfp. Feel like a bit of cheat but if I weigh myself every week I know ill cheat. Just wondered if anyone else does this ?

Good luck,
Dan x

You would be better going to a local boots or somewhere that has a scale - would be cheaper than £5 a week at a local club x

Well depends what you want? Do you need a group support? and Motivation? Or do you just want to weigh in. You can just buy some scales or go to boots..?? I am also thinking of joining a local slimming group along with using my fitneas pal x

Thanks for your replies both :)

I've got a good set of digital scales already but when I try and go it alone I fail. I think its the fact that someone else is weighing me that makes me stick with it.

I'm a serial diet switcher and already comtemplated vintage ww, sw and giving ww pp another go :( need to change this mindset and fast.

I have a monthly pass with ww and a couple of weeks left on it so may use that up and see if I think I can manage on my own once its ended.

Think I need to just decide on one diet and throw all my other books out.

Good luck all,
Dan x

I do calorie counting with My fitness pal but go to SW to weigh in. It works pretty well for me :)

Thanks for your replies both :)

I've got a good set of digital scales already but when I try and go it alone I fail. I think its the fact that someone else is weighing me that makes me stick with it.

I'm a serial diet switcher and already comtemplated vintage ww, sw and giving ww pp another go :( need to change this mindset and fast.

I have a monthly pass with ww and a couple of weeks left on it so may use that up and see if I think I can manage on my own once its ended.

Think I need to just decide on one diet and throw all my other books out.

Good luck all,
Dan x

Hi dan have you tried rosemary Conley classes? The diet is calorie counted and less than 5% fat. There are meetings to go to get weighed and an exercise bit too.

Unfortunately there aren't any rosemary conley classes near me as I've done the diet before and had good results even though I done it from home. Maybe I should have a look for my book again and give it another go. Been trying to get into vintage ww but struggling.

Just need to get my mindset in the right place.

Are you doing rc and how are you finding it if you are with weightloss?

Thank for the suggestion,
Dan x

hi dan
i do the same as you cc and mfp and i weigh in on a friday or saturday morning and it works for me x x x

Unfortunately there aren't any rosemary conley classes near me as I've done the diet before and had good results even though I done it from home. Maybe I should have a look for my book again and give it another go. Been trying to get into vintage ww but struggling.

Just need to get my mindset in the right place.

Are you doing rc and how are you finding it if you are with weightloss?

Thank for the suggestion,
Dan x

Hi dan
I go to a rc class every Wednesday. I have done 2 weigh ins so far and will have my third on Wednesday this week. First week I lost 6lb, 2nd week I lost 2.5lb. I'm finding it good thank you. I swapped from sw to rc as I have a lot to lose I wanted to get it off quicker. I've done rc before few years back and lost weight really well so I decided to go back.
If you decide to do rc again I'm more than happy to help in anyway.

Kelly x

I am calorie counting and weighing at sw. I did this before I had my son and lost 42lbs. so it really worked for me and was worth the £5 a week

I am calorie counting and weighing at sw. I did this before I had my son and lost 42lbs. so it really worked for me and was worth the £5 a week

Im now doing that so i hope i have the same success!!

Aim: To be a fit and healthy glowing Yummy Mummy! size 12-14 :)

Back