Step 1 Sole Source + CC's C diary 2013

Thinking of you and willing you to be on track ;-) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Hello! Been frightfully busy and everywhere so not posted due to no Internet!

Went to a christening, a BBQ and a friends housewarming, on the loveliest weekend. I avoided all food apart from some planned chicken and salad, and an unplanned half a burnt sausage (why?!) and the one I'm most frustrated about - a pickled cucumber. Honestly, only I could fall off the diet with a burnt sausage and a pickled cucumber! What is wrong with me?!

I had a 3 shakes though, so hopefully not too much damage done, and today has been 100% and easy.

Love being in control :) xx

Welcome back :/)

You are hardly going to be on Britains Biggest wagon fall offerers with a burnt sausage n pickled cucumber!!!

Well done for staying strong chick :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Thanks bubbly - not the greatest of slips but the most random and idiotic!

Got a killer headache today so think I'm back into Ketosis. Which is good, but hurts! Long day at work ahead so planning mega water drinking. And possibly a paracetemol.

I feel weird too - like I'm back at the beginning and have all this weight to lose. I can't seem to make the head shift into being 30 pounds down already. I wonder if its because I kidded myself for so long that I was not as fat as I was, and now I realise how fat I was I'm actually accepting I'm fat now? Does that make sense? Either way, I'm still a long way off being healthy so onwards and downwards.

Have a good day xx

I know exactly what you mean cupcake! I think I think opposite to others. Where people look at themselves and think 'OMG I'm fat' and they're not, I used to think 'Im ok' and really I was massive! That's why I have taken photos. They show the harsh reality. They show what other people see.

But our weight loss is a marathon and having actually ran my last marathon in October, I can assure you that whilst the road is undoubtably long, it is completely do-able. It just requires moving forward and putting one foot in front of the other.. The biggest necessity is a positive mental attitude. You can either think 'oh dear, it's such a long way, I've struggled to get this far, how am I going to keep going, I can't do this, it's too hard, ill just stop fir a rest' OR 'I can and will do this. I'm determined to do thus. I'm so lucky to have lost 30 pounds so far and will continue to maintain this downward trend. There will be great times along the way and there will be times where I will have yo put my head down and get on with it. I'm so lucky that I can afford CD and I'm lucky that it works for me :)'

You get me hon? Long road but you can so kick its butt. Just be patient! There are hypnotic tracks available on iTunes and podcasts. I listen to these some times when I fall asleep. Just a thought!!!

Hope head is better soon :) x

Hope the head clears :)

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Having a good day so far. Lots to drink, and managed to visit the gym for a quick run. All looking good here.

Still feel like I'm at the beginning, but that's no bad thing considering the length of my journey ahead! My initial goal is only to reach my highest acceptable healthy weight. In reality, I've got a bit further than that to go. Won't know til I get there, and get there I will!

Xx

Had a sudden thought - how do I camp on CWP? Thinking of making the most of the weekends weather - but I'm not sure it would work? I can manage the temptaion i think - with The soup, the bars, the tetras, but drinking all the water and being adrift from loos? Hmmm. Have to think this one through.

So a later night than recently, due to poorly people in my homestead :(

I really feel odd about weight loss atm - like I've done something wrong, or had a major fail. Can't seem to put my finger on it. I know I've strayed in a ridiculous way on sat with a pickled cucumber and burnt sausage, but I'm not sure why I feel so adrift. Like I even feel 2 soups and a bar today was piggy? Weird. I'm not stressing or feeling tempted, just feeling bleugh and odd. I'm in control, and in the zone, but my emotions are somewhere else :(

Still, it's all a learning curve, and if there is something to be learned here, I'm going to have to work it out!

Have a good eve one and all xx

Hey wee Cupcake

Hope ur household us feeling better and you feel less 'odd'!

Have a good day (oh eater of half burnt sausages!)

X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

I. Can't. Talk. ! Literally have a throat swollen like a balloon, and no sound coming out! Temp and aches and shivers - the works, and it hurts to swallow. If I had tonsils, I'd say this was tonsillitis :(

This prob explains the odd feeling? Caught it from my munchkins :(

Yet I HAVE to go to work, and I have 3 meetings today. Oh rats.

Wish me luck..........

Hi Kate. Been to drs, got a nasty throat infection and antibiotics to take for 10 days. Feel rotten :( have to take a-bs on an empty stomach so not sure how to time sachets etc. brain hurts to even think about it. Swallowing is too painful anyway so I may just not bother til I'm feeling better. Wasn't expecting this! Xx

Hi Kate. Been to drs, got a nasty throat infection and antibiotics to take for 10 days. Feel rotten :( have to take a-bs on an empty stomach so not sure how to time sachets etc. brain hurts to even think about it. Swallowing is too painful anyway so I may just not bother til I'm feeling better. Wasn't expecting this! Xx

Oh no!! Get well soon lovely. Xx

Hi chick... Sorry you're feeling rough :-( throat sounds bad.

I've got antibiotics (flucloxaclin) which says take an hour before food. Not had any problems apart from rotten taste at times...

Get well soon chick :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

*self pity alert*

Morning - been up most of night with a temp and the aches and shivers. Feel sick, throat sore and no voice. Been plugging away at the paracetemol and penicillin every 4 hours. Only managed to sip 1 shake yesterday :( I truly hate being ill and I feel totally pants. Yuk.

Just managed a cold cold cold mango shake in between pills, and will attempt to get to work. Got 3 big meetings today, which I can nod my way through if necessary. Not planning on going to the gym, and think I've wrecked this week weightloss wise.

Bleurgh.

Hope you all are having better times xx

Back