Step 1 Sole Source + CC's C diary 2013

You are doing amazing. I'm really sorry that all if this worry is bringing you down - you should be flying high with your success! I hope that you either have a windfall and/or your sakes ho really well! Good luck!

Great attitude! Fingers crossed you manage to make enough. And all being well you could pick up some smaller bargains at the car boot. :) xx

Thanks Plum and Kate. I'm grateful for the support and motivation - taking each day as it comes.

So it's day 49 - can't believe 7 weeks have passed. And so much has changed! I wonder what the next 7 weeks will bring?

Hope all is well with everyone else xx

Morning.

Day 50. Sneaky mid week scales peek and no change. None. Could it be the hot weather? Or the fact I've stopped antibiotics? Not exercising as much in the heat that's for sure, but I'm literally all out of energy by the end of the day. Will up the water intake again, and hope for the best.

I want to be thin :) xx

Morning.

Day 50. Sneaky mid week scales peek and no change. None. Could it be the hot weather? Or the fact I've stopped antibiotics? Not exercising as much in the heat that's for sure, but I'm literally all out of energy by the end of the day. Will up the water intake again, and hope for the best.

I want to be thin :) xx

And you will be.... :) I sneakily checked today too and no change.., must be the weather! ;) x

10 weeks in...51lbs down...35 to go!

Evening!

The heat is wilting me :( I'm definitely retaining water despite drinking 4l today.

Had nice chicken and cucumber, plus my usuals. Def been a SS+ week with no exercise! Aiming for a 3lb loss this week.

Have been busy painting nails and liberating butterflies from my bedroom. Off to bed in a bit.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Morning.

This is a long week! I'm struggling with chicken nibbling when I shouldn't. I cooked some chicken breasts 'for the fridge' and they are causing havoc with me! I honestly don't know why, and can't think they are too awful to nibble on, but I feel a bit rubbish for nibbling and not being 100%.

Going for 4l today agin, as it is soooooooo hot.

Have a good day xx

Hey CC. I'm sure the nibbling chicken thing won't effect your weight loss. The only thing is, that for me, that's danger territory so I just want to give you a gentle warning. When I start to do that and get away with it on the scales, I start to push .....and push....and push, until before you know I'm face first into something really bad. Saying that, LOTS of people can keep to just doing that and it never gets worse and doesn't really have an adverse effect on their weight loss. You'll know what the right thing is for you! But after all of that, I am positive that a little nibble on chicken will be fine - I'm projecting again!! ?

Thanks plum. I'm avoiding the chicken today. I've no real idea why, just needed chicken. Still learning - random eating urges are still there. Still dangerous.

I'm not hungry, too hot to be hungry. Just stressed.

Well done on resisting the chicken. :) I find I think I'm hungry now when actually I am just exhausted and need to sleep.

Btw... I am such a child...the phrase 'chicken nibbling' made me chuckle...it sounds a bit ruuuuuude! ;)

K x

Hey Cupcake!

Just caught up with ur diary. Hang in there chick. Ur doing great! Hope work thing gets sorted. Worrying not good for you.

Ill update my diary later. Off plan big time :-/

Have a great Friday honeybun :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Hi all.

Phew it's hot!

Been to weigh in and lost 5lbs. Pleased is an understatement! Aiming for my half century next week. I think this diet suits me, as hard as it is, as challenging as my social situations are, as much as its costing me, it also works, if I make sure I do it properly. I don't think I've ever been as committed to a diet as I have this one. It's a very odd feeling, just knowing, just doing it, just focussing. Never been here before that's for sure! Long may this feeling last.

Hope everyone is ok, and keeping on. Xx

Well done Hun your doing amazing!! You must really see a difference now??
Glad your on track

I'm really struggling :( I've got my products today but considering slimming world eventually. I just don't no what to do I was in tears last night as I love the losses and simplicity of this diet and love the shakes and bars but I keep falling off the wagon and its driving me mad I don't no what to do!
Will keep going today and see how it goes from here one day at a time I guess x

I think a day at a time is a great idea. Or a meal at a a time. I know I still feel like that at times, but eventually the number of meals and number of days 'under my belt' so to speak, then becomes another motivation - not wanting to spoil it sort of thing.
Ultimately, if it isn't working, and not fitting in with what you need to do with your family and work, then you are right to look for alternatives. SW worked for me previously, but then stopped. I had no portion control whatsoever. Green and Red days played havoc with me, and it frustrated me no end, especially when I was ill (multiple surgeries) and had little control over anything. And the temptation to have a 'night off' after weigh in was too great - what I ate those evenings counterbalanced the rest of the week! Hence not going back to it, and coming to Cambridge. It didn't work, so I changed it.

Have you thought about changing the step you are on? SS might not be right for you right ow - step 2/3? Do you have the little book? Or look on the website?

Whatever you do, you will do it, have faith in yourself, you are worth it. Xx

Hi all.

Phew it's hot!

Been to weigh in and lost 5lbs. Pleased is an understatement! Aiming for my half century next week. I think this diet suits me, as hard as it is, as challenging as my social situations are, as much as its costing me, it also works, if I make sure I do it properly. I don't think I've ever been as committed to a diet as I have this one. It's a very odd feeling, just knowing, just doing it, just focussing. Never been here before that's for sure! Long may this feeling last.

Hope everyone is ok, and keeping on. Xx

Well done on your loss! :) and I totally share your sentiments. For the first time ever I actually feel in control of my weight. Xxx

Back