Step 1 Sole Source + CC's C diary 2013

Hi Cupcake, glad to hear you lost so much this week despite staying the same midweek - that gives me hope that my mid-week weigh-in today might not mean too much by Tuesday! I'm looking forward to selling my big clothes some day too :)

Morning all - it's Sunday and yes, we were up with the larks. It's so much cooler this time of day! Going to go out and about in a bit, then home before the heat really hits. A cycle ride maybe, or just a long walk. Something non food related anyway! Then going to pop some more bits and bobs on eBay, hopefully earn enough for another couple of weeks.

Hi Rachel - yes the scales were stationary, then moved! Weird isn't it, that midweek can be so different? I guess that is why the standard advice is not to weigh.

But for me, when I am in total denial about my weight, and ignoring what I'm eating, I don't ever weigh. Ever. Then wonder why size 22 doesnt fit anymore, and declare the washing machine faulty as it clearly is shrinking all my clothes! More fool me eh?

So when I get to maintenance, weighing is going to have to be part of my life as a habit change. So I like to keep check now, and know where im at. And tbh, that midweek stall basically motivated me to drink more, and move more. :) you keep going strong - what a fantastic start you've had! Xx

Hope everyone has a great day, drink lots and stay cool. Happy Sunday xx

I have nerves of steel today - cooked everyone a massive breakfast with all the trimmings after our cycle ride. And didn't crave a thing! Just incredible - that's NEVER happened before.

I've blended up a vanilla shake with ice instead and sat all virtuously in the garden sipping it in a posh glass with a straw. Even slurped the last drops!

I'm now off to sort my undies, as my Bridget Joneses need to go - and I never thought I'd say this - they are a little on the baggy side and its not a good look!

Xx

Morning.

All ok here, feeling hungry today which is a bit weird. Drinking plenty of water, and hoping to hold out til 12.30 for lunch. Really strong cravings for an apple which made me think that there is nothing apple flavoured on the CWP is there? I wonder why?

Hope everyone is ok xx

You can do it! It's one of those damn clock watching, minute-by-minute days!!

It really is! Baby waiting, too hot, little bit bored, minute by minute days - 4 packs might be the answer ;) xx

So I've swerved my soup today, instead opting for ss+ of some courgette and chicken. Nom nom. Courgettes from a friends garden today, so I couldn't say no. And chicken breast poached in water. Teas nice to chew and I'm now stuffed!

Undecided on what to have later xx

Oh my. I'm hot. Tired, and probably hungry, but I could be bored ;)

Had a super busy day, and am now amidst wrapping teacher presents for end of term tomorrow.

Had my mango, soup and now awaiting the arrival of a lemon bar :) :)

Hoe everyone is ok xx

Hey Cupcake

You are on fire Mrs! Well done :) so pleased you are winning... It's made my day to read that you are being so strong. Hat off to you chick! Well done :) xxx

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Hey Cupcake

You are on fire Mrs! Well done :) so pleased you are winning... It's made my day to read that you are being so strong. Hat off to you chick! Well done :) xxx

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Hi bubbly - thank you, your support means so much. Can't wait to see you back here. Congrats on end of term though, xx

Morning. Been for a long walk this am, and am wearing 18's with room to spare. So that's 2 dress sizes so far, and that feels good. Still got a bit of head shifting to do there though, as I naturally went for my big and baggies, but they fell down!

Planning to get back into my gym routine now too, seeing as my hours are so reduced. There has to be an upside to it!

Made pancakes for my tribe first thing, and didn't crave any. That's unheard of! I normally scoff the first one (tester) and the last one (odd shape) as a matter of course, but no, nothing passed my lips!

Planning a mango, chilli, lemon extravaganza today - predictable but they're my favourites!

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Get me - I'm going to cycle to the gym! Don't know where this sudden burst off energy is from but I'm not complaining! Must be the invigoration of a size 18! Xx

Get me - I'm going to cycle to the gym! Don't know where this sudden burst off energy is from but I'm not complaining! Must be the invigoration of a size 18! Xx

Wow...get you and your dedication! ;) netball has been cancelled tonight so I may hit the gym too.

Well done on size 18...they'll soon be falling off you, mind... :) xx

11 weeks in...53lbs down...33 to go!

Morning!

Loved all the moving around yesterday. Might even do some more today ;)

Just made a mahoosive picnic for my tribe, sandwiches, sausages, nibbles and treats - and was not tempted once! I'm not going though, as I need to do a bit of work but never mind, it's all good! I'll work my way through a 2l bottle of sparkling water this morning, and a 2l bottle of still this afternoon! Happy times :)

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Hey there CC. You always sound so chipper, what's your secret? Enjoy all the action!

I think it's being able to move more. Literally having less to move around, and feeling lighter on my feet! A lady in the gym today told me I was inspiring her! Me! Fatty old me! I never thought I'd ever inspire anyone!

So I've managed 4l today, and I'm on my soup ATM. With some steamed broccoli :)

Weigh in tomorrow - hope its ok xx

EX-fatty old you!! From what I've read, you inspire a lot of people - you certainly inspire me! :)

Back