Step 1 Sole Source + CC's C diary 2013

Morning!

I've got a busy day ahead - work, then gym then family to catch up with. Not sure what ill eat today - probably revert to safe sachets and a lemon bar plus a couple of eggs later.

Xx

Well done cupcake, life sounds fab. :) you're such a star xxx

12 weeks on SS then 2 weeks step 2 (with a few intentional hiccups!!) but still..,60lbs down...24lbs to go!

Hey CC... I'm back! Fat as ever, but going to do gym this time so ill need your help to motivate me. U up for that?!

You've been doing great Mrs. I'm so, so impressed. Can't believe how you've kept going! Lots if threads that I followed ate now obsolete. It was great to read your thread. Really inspired me to start again :) x

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hello!

Hi Kate, Hi Bubbly Hi Hayley and everyone - I've been AWOL with a few bits and bobs to sort out in the real world, but still been completely on the Cambridge Plan, but mainly step 2. It's been a hard couple of weeks life wise, but I'm still in the zone diet wise and am so pleased to report another 7.5lbs loss over the last 2 weeks. Got into the size 16s, and am really pleased with how the old bod is shaping up. Still exercising and going to the gym so feel as fit as I ever have. I'm so pleased to be feeling like I'm winning the war on this huge weight I've carried around me for so long. My BMI is now officially only 'overweight' which is amazing after 14 weeks.

Im so so pleased to hear from you all - how goes it? Im going to read up on all the posts I've missed shortly and will no doubt find out.

Yes Bubbs - count me in on the gym front - I love it and it really helps. Anything I can do to help - just shout.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend, lots of love xx

Well done you! The 16s will be too baggy before you know it. :) glad to hear you're so on track. It defo becomes a habit. xx

12 weeks on SS then 2 weeks step 2 (with a few intentional hiccups!!) but still..,60lbs down...24lbs to go!

Hello! Still plugging away and still here but got a lot on my plate ATM ( and its not food!).

So lost 2.5 lbs this week so hit the magic 5 stone gone. 70 lbs down. Phew. Only 3 stone to go ;)

Keep going ladies! Xx

Thanks Nat!

I'm not feeling truly amazing ATM, been struggling through some stuff and have decided to be on step 2 for a bit. Not posting much, cos I like to be positive as much as possible!

I'm keeping going though, and not giving up. I'm liking my new body a little bit more each day :) xx

That's fab Cupcake. 5 stone is AMAZEBALLS!!! Super pleased for you honey.

Just stick to step 2. You'll get a second wind soon. Just stick at it. Last 3 stones will be hard. You'll nail it. Just keep going lovely :) x

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Thanks Bubbs - yes the going is getting tougher that's for sure!

Aiming for the gym today, and 4 sachets. Got to drink more water too! :) xx

Thanks Bubbs - yes the going is getting tougher that's for sure!

Aiming for the gym today, and 4 sachets. Got to drink more water too! :) xx

Hi cupcake...how goes it? Haven't been on here much lately but am now settled back into step 2 and strangely enjoying it! Hope you are well. :) k xx

Hi cupcake...how goes it? Haven't been on here much lately but am now settled back into step 2 and strangely enjoying it! Hope you are well. :) k xx

Hi Kate - I'm good thanks CWP wise, but life is crazy! I'm flitting between ss ss+ and step 2 but managing steady losses. I'm fascinated by the changes in my body now, and despite the ongoing effort that dieting needs, it feels good. I know what you mean about enjoying it!

I'm hoping to do a solid 12 weeks ss+ up to Christmas, starting on the 28th. And I'm rethinking my target. I'd love to be in a size 12 for Christmas ;)

We can do it! Xx

Wow cupcake,

You are so fantastic! Ill join you on the SS until Xmas from prob 4th Nov :)

You are doing so well honey. I'm so pleased for you and I'm determined I'm going to feel like you feel!

Have a nice day :) x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Thanks Bubbs - it's a constant battle, I'm just so keen to get to a healthy weight, and be the person that's still in here somewhere! I tried on a size 14 coat yesterday - oh the feeling was awesome. Just couldn't afford to buy it!

Did a massive 830 calorie workout in the gym according to the machines, and treated myself to a hot shower after ;) so so hungry in this yucky weather and keen to eat so it was good to have a distraction for a bit. I've had all 4 packs today so i have no idea how the evening will pan out - I think I may be in bed super early!

Roll on the working week - hope its a good one xx

Well done cupcake...you're awesome! I so know what you mean about rethinking your target...Cambridge makes you realise that anything is possible and actually you are in control (although everyone has hungry days!) I'm wearing clothes from over ten years ago and they are baggy. I'm contemplating 2014 and realising I can look like the shape I wanted to be when I was 18 but had no idea how and never thought it was possible. Bit scary really but very empowering. :) xx

18 weeks in...64lbs down...21lbs to go!

Thanks Bubbs and Kate - anything is possible - I'm more certain of that than ever! I truly believe a size 12 will be mine before Christmas ;) I'm feeling so healthy, so positive, so motivated, that even last nights accidental 5th sachet won't cause an issue ( I'm going to space them better today, I was so hungry last night that it was either another shake or a cheat so I reckoned an extra shake couldn't do much harm averaged out over the week).

Planning a porridge, Cappucino, chilli soup, lemon bar day today :) xx

Back