CD 1000

boofaloo

Gold Member
Hi

Just wandered if anyone can give me any tips for CD 1000. I have decided after much struggling on SS to move up the programmes to lose my last 2 stones.

Has anyone on here done this plan? Any tips you can give me?

I am looking forward to eating healthy well balanced meals and although i know the weight loss will be slower at least it will be coming off. At the moment i keep losing then gaining the same 5 pounds!!!!

Hi Helen,sorry cant help u but Beverley aka Flirtygreeneyes has just started the 1500 plan and is also a Cdc so i am sure if u pm her she will be able to help you with ideas.
Take care xx

Thanks Roch

Its just a csae of being inventive i suppose with the food you can have.
I will pm Beverly for some ideas and will have a scout around for interesting ideas!

Thanks Roch

Its just a csae of being inventive i suppose with the food you can have.
I will pm Beverly for some ideas and will have a scout around for interesting ideas!

Beaten you to it!!!!! PM'ed you.

I decided in the end not to do 1500/1200/1000 plans as it involved too many choices.

The snack list alone had me drooling and I know myself well enough to know that at this moment in time I can not be trusted with only having 2 choc chip cookies, or buying a loaf and only eating 1 or 2 slices.

So I've gone for the 790plan .... and I'm on my 2nd day - 2lb down!!! and feeling very positive.

As far as recipes for the other plans - there are some in the yellow booklet - do you have a copy of that??? Can send you one if you don't. Or otherwise look up low GI menus The GI Diet - Free Low GI Recipes

Hope this helps. Good luck!!

Hi :)

I am currently on the 1000 at the moment and i am loving it. I am losing weight, from my scales anyway. There is plenty of food for this program, it seems about right.

Its a good program to be on, i think.

Nick :)

Back