CD and bad skin????

needtofeelnormal

Hi Everyone,

Im on day 6 of the CD (just had 1st weigh in and lost 12lbs :)).... but im having a couple of problems....

1) my face is breaking out in spots.... has anyone else experienced this?

2) day 6 and i still feel really dizzy and light headed. I have no energy and feel so tired, im defo in ketosis and have been for a few days now... though ketosis was supposed to make you feel well!??

any advise appreciated :cry:

N x

My skin was awful at the beginning(it's the detoxing effect of the diet).
You need to be taking it easy for the first couple of weeks so you could be doing too much. Give your body time to adjust and get plenty of rest :)

when i did it before my skin was the best its been for years-stick with it i'm sure it'll clear up soon
xx

Hiya

Well done on losing 12lb! Amazing

As the above post said, its your body detoxing causing the breakout. That will clear up soon. CDhad actually been good for my skin so far (i've always had bad acne prone skin) and my hair seems to be growing quicker too :)

Ive only been doing CD for two weeks but its only in the last day or two I've been finding it 'easy'. I didnt get this feeling of well being they talk about but do find my energy levels are starting to increase. I guess its different for everyone.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey x

thanks for the advise guys.... never even crossed my mind about detox bringing my skin out... maybe thats cos my brain has no energy to function properly lol...

well done to all of you for your weight loss and good luck with the diet, hope you are all feeling ok! x

My skin has been horrrendous too - I'm on week 5, so hopefully it will sort itself out soon!

Me too my skin is not good when normally i have no problems at all, i've also found my complexion to be dull and i have dark circles under my eyes constantly. The price we pay to be thin i suppose!

xx

Hi hopefully this is a way of your body flushing out toxins. I am sure that it will improve soon. Great going you have lost 12lbs!! wow

Back