CD and excercise?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by looby1003, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. looby1003

looby1003 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Hi everyone :) I'm just wondering if any of you do regular excercise with this diet and how do you feel afterwards? I'm scared to do any incase it makes me starving hungry (well, more than normal :eek:) and I don't want to end up cheating on the diet...or fainting lol! But I really need to tone up aswell as lose weight and am thinking about going swimming tomorrow. Just worried I'll have no energy and end up getting out after 4 lenghts lol! Are my concerns justified...or am I just making excuses lol :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mellie

mellie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(28.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think you should be ok if you don't push too hard especially if it's not something you have done on a regular basis. A little bit of gentle excercise is a great way to start x

4. Mrs H to be

Mrs H to be Full Member

When I did CD a couple of years ago I was on SS and went the gym every morning before work. I suffer with migraines and this seemed to kick them off, I ended up suffering for over 48 hours with one migraine. Not everyone is the same so I would say take it easy and only do gentle exce

5. Mrs H to be

Mrs H to be Full Member

Gentle exercise that's meant to be!

6. looby1003

looby1003 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Thanks for the replies :) Think I'm going to go, but not push myself too hard. I do go swimming now and again, and can normally do 60 lenghts in just under an hour (its not a massive pool) but think I'll focus on getting to 30 and see how I feel. Just hope I wont be starving for the rest of the day lol. Thanks again x

7. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    if you don't normally exercise then take it very easy. if it's something you are used to then lowering it a little in the first few weeks is the best to do and listen to your body.

i've done loads of exercise on cd and i always find that cardio doesn't make me hungry it's the weights that do. if you do find it hard going then take a ss+ day and drink a glass of milk from your allowance and have an extra pack. you are still on plan. i don't think that you'll be too bad swimming though. just don't drink the pool contents lol :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.