Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

CD Bars!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yummy mummy, 2 March 2007 Social URL.

1. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Morning all i hada great weigh i last night 6 1/2lb gone, this is my 3rd week and ive just introduced myself to the bars had one last night and a bite of one thismorning but just wondered if anyone thinks your weight loss slows down while having the bars? i really want to keep up the good losses but dont know how the bars affect people. thanks all x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Yummy Mummy
    The first week i had the bars i only lost 2lb so i did think they had slowed me down. But after that the following weigh in i had lost 4lb so i dont think they make a difference. However i only have 3 bars a week, dont know if having one everyday makes a difference but im sure they dont.:)
    I think they are lovely, so far i have tried peanut crunch, cranberry, toffee, choc and caramel. Yummmy

4. puddycat

puddycat Full Member

Hi yummy mummy,
    I think the bars can slow people down, but maybe just whilst getting used to them. I know I can't eat them because they give me a rumbling tummy, and that's quite common too, so maybe just give it a whirl and see what happens? Nice to have if you can have them definitely!
    Hope that helps
    ps - how was the AS party? ;)

5. yummy mummy

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks forthe advice, yeah the party went great had such a laugh, nice to get together with the girls, and i didnt drink or have food what they laid out i was so happy with myself. thanks for asking, how you getting on with cd? im finding really hard today have already had a bar and just having half a suop got a splitting headache and serverly consipated, dont know what to do with myself (ive drank 2 1/2 litres of water so far)

6. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    I have found to my cost this week that having the bars sets off my food cravings and sadly I didn't manage to resist.I won't be having the bars again.

7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I have been fine with the bars, and have really missed them this week as I didn't buy enough of them.

It's been more difficult for me not to have them to be honest.

Oh and I have had them since week 3 - am on week 6 now and have lost 40lb!

Guess it shows everyone is different and you just have to try it!

8. yummy mummy

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i have had two so far this week since thursday and i have lost 3lbs so they must be fine for meto. i have started a new job aswell so the excercise in that must be burning loads of fat and am still in ketosis. so yipppeeeee

9. SD1722

SD1722 Sue

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    The bars have never slowed my weight loss down. I have one every day for my lunch.

Remember to drink an extra half pint of water though when you eat a bar as it will help the weight loss.

10. yummy mummy

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    yeah ive been doing that aswel, thanks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.