CD Bars!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
Morning all i hada great weigh i last night 6 1/2lb gone, this is my 3rd week and ive just introduced myself to the bars had one last night and a bite of one thismorning but just wondered if anyone thinks your weight loss slows down while having the bars? i really want to keep up the good losses but dont know how the bars affect people. thanks all x x

Hi Yummy Mummy
The first week i had the bars i only lost 2lb so i did think they had slowed me down. But after that the following weigh in i had lost 4lb so i dont think they make a difference. However i only have 3 bars a week, dont know if having one everyday makes a difference but im sure they dont.:)
I think they are lovely, so far i have tried peanut crunch, cranberry, toffee, choc and caramel. Yummmy

Hi yummy mummy,
I think the bars can slow people down, but maybe just whilst getting used to them. I know I can't eat them because they give me a rumbling tummy, and that's quite common too, so maybe just give it a whirl and see what happens? Nice to have if you can have them definitely!
Hope that helps
ps - how was the AS party? ;)

Thanks forthe advice, yeah the party went great had such a laugh, nice to get together with the girls, and i didnt drink or have food what they laid out i was so happy with myself. thanks for asking, how you getting on with cd? im finding really hard today have already had a bar and just having half a suop got a splitting headache and serverly consipated, dont know what to do with myself (ive drank 2 1/2 litres of water so far)

I have found to my cost this week that having the bars sets off my food cravings and sadly I didn't manage to resist.I won't be having the bars again.

I have been fine with the bars, and have really missed them this week as I didn't buy enough of them.

It's been more difficult for me not to have them to be honest.

Oh and I have had them since week 3 - am on week 6 now and have lost 40lb!

Guess it shows everyone is different and you just have to try it!

i have had two so far this week since thursday and i have lost 3lbs so they must be fine for meto. i have started a new job aswell so the excercise in that must be burning loads of fat and am still in ketosis. so yipppeeeee

yeah ive been doing that aswel, thanks

Back