CD bars

enlightenme2

Life is brass right now
Quick question: I have 3 shakes and can have a bar (I'm tall) - so can I cut it up and have it throughout the day in little pieces or do I need to have it in one sitting? will it make me hungrier if I nibble throughout the day?

I'm sure a CDC can correct me if I'm wrong but I cut mine up and eat it throughout the day, I think of it as a little treat that I can 'nibble' throughout the day (like you are planning to do) it doesn't make me any hungrier....

:)

Doesn't matter how you split your packs. A lot of people put vanilla shake into coffee thoughout the day as the milk. As long as you consume all your packs at some point in the same day it doesn't matter!

I know I used to get 3 different bars, cut them into little bits and dish them out into 3 different bags. Cambridge Diet "revels".....sad, I know. It was rather exciting to me though. :)

xx

Doesn't matter how you split your packs. A lot of people put vanilla shake into coffee thoughout the day as the milk. As long as you consume all your packs at some point in the same day it doesn't matter!

I know I used to get 3 different bars, cut them into little bits and dish them out into 3 different bags. Cambridge Diet "revels".....sad, I know. It was rather exciting to me though. :)

xx
Nicole, I never thought of mixing the bars!! good idea, this forum is just sooo helpful!
Thanx

xx

I think thats a great idea, I don't think its sad its a great way of keeping things interesting :D

Back