CD Bars?

DecemberBride2008

Needs to succeed
Hi everyone

I will be starting week 2 of SS on Monday, and will see my CDC the following Sunday, when she will bring a new supply of products. Can I start having the bars in week 3? If I can have them, I was thinking of having 1 every other day, do you think thats ok?

Thanks in advance

xx

P.s Which are the best flavours?

Hi everyone

I will be starting week 2 of SS on Monday, and will see my CDC the following Sunday, when she will bring a new supply of products. Can I start having the bars in week 3? If I can have them, I was thinking of having 1 every other day, do you think thats ok?

Thanks in advance

xx

Yes you can have the bars in week 3 yipppeee :D You can have one a day if you want to.

My favourites are the cranberry crunch and peanut crunch as both of these have a more crunchy chewy texture.

The others are all nice though, they are more of a fudgey type consistency. I like the orange bar because it has dark chocolate on it :D My husband likes to slice a caramel bar in half and a peanut crunch and then put the two halves together - so it's a caramel peanut crunch :D

Yep you can have them from the 3rd week and I think one every two days is a good idea to settle into them.

For me the Cranberry Crunch and the Malt Toffee are king but to be honest I think they are all really yummy and loved them when I was on the diet.

Mike

Hi everyone

Thanks in advance

xx

Hi there Carol...yes - you can have bars from week 3 on... you are allowed 1 per day...or you can stick to every other day as you've suggested if that suits you...but 1 per day is allowed...:)

they're all yummy !!!

ENJOY......

Debz x

Like the shakes and soups, favourite flavours are an individual thing. My personal faves are peanut and cranberry crunch. :p

I had the bars after one week: once ketosis is established you should be fine. Most people are OK on a bar every day so one every other day should be no problem.

Enjoy: the bars are gorgeous!

Thanks for your replies. I'll have to buy some of each if they're covered in chocolate!

I think at the moment I'd eat anything that's covered in chocolate lol

Roll on week 3, just so I can chew something :)

xx

Thanks for your replies. I'll have to buy some of each if they're covered in chocolate!

I think at the moment I'd eat anything that's covered in chocolate lol

Roll on week 3, just so I can chew something :)

xx

yes i'd reccommend one of each to start with, then you can choose your favourite :D

Ooooohhhhhh i'm looking forward to the bars too :D

Think i will start with one every other day and see how i go as my cdc said they can slow down weightloss.

Does anyone know if this is true as i really don't want to slow things down?

Not sure if it slows down weightloss, but I know that you have to drink more water to make up for the water you would have had if you'd had a shake.

Hope this week goes quickly, so that I can feel like I'm eating something.

xx

The peanut cruch bar is delightful. Very chewy and you feel really satisfied afterwards. I find the toffee and caramel bars also great but a little soft and not as chewy as the peanut crunch.

I found the cranberry to be disgusting:( I had one bite and threw it in the bin!
Look forward to Cambridge producing a savoury bar, cos at the mo everything is covered in chocolate. That's o.k but I long for something that resembles kofte meat in a kofte kebab.:D

Look forward to Cambridge producing a savoury bar, cos at the mo everything is covered in chocolate. That's o.k but I long for something that resembles kofte meat in a kofte kebab.:D

LOL, something that resembles a kebab would be great!

I've just made a muffin, and it was so nice to chew something. The muffin itself tasted of nothing, but doing something other than drinking was great.

Looking forward to the bars!

The peanut cruch bar is delightful. Very chewy and you feel really satisfied afterwards. I find the toffee and caramel bars also great but a little soft and not as chewy as the peanut crunch.

I found the cranberry to be disgusting:( I had one bite and threw it in the bin!

:eek::eek: Can't believe there's a cranberry bar lying in a bin somewhere :eek::eek: :drool:

Stop mentioning kebab's. I'm salivating everytime I read these posts:D

I'm off now to have a large kofte kebab with chilli sauce and salad with a portion of chips on the side.:)

Alright I'm not then... I'll just have a chicken and mush soup and leave the kebab for my dreams tonight.:D

Back