CD bars....

Hi, I think your are a ment to wait untill week 3 to have the bars to make sure you are in Ketosis. They have a few more calories that the shakes but some people have one a day and it hasnt affected there weight loss.

Hi

You can have bars from week three, but can only have up to one per day which replaces a shake or soup.

Your losses won't be altered by having a bar. I had a bar a day as soon as I was allowed, I loved them all, it was great to chew again:D:D:D My losses were good and didn't alter.

Tracey
x

hi tracy, well done on loosing and maintaining, how long did it take you to loose 4stone cuz that is how much i would like to loose and also did you loose it all on SS? thanks kiki

Hi Kiki

It took me 15 weeks to lose the weight, that was including moving up the stabilisation steps. I ss'd for 4 weeks had an AAM then ss'd for another 3 weeks then started moving up the steps, once I'd done a week of the 1500 plan I had reached my goal weight.

Good luck with your weight loss:):):) I promise you the time soon flies and before you know it you'll be at goal.

Tracey
x

With LL they are slightly higher cals and slightly higher carbs. This doesn't make a difference to weight loss, but some people found it made them more hungry. Personally, I have found them a godsend!

I've had bars since week 2, it's made no difference to my losses :)

Hi All,
This is my second week,week1 lost 12lb ,this week finding it harder like i just want to eat something,what are the bars like? What is best flavour? Also will they make my weight come off slower?
Please help!!
Gemma x x

Hi All,
This is my second week,week1 lost 12lb ,this week finding it harder like i just want to eat something,what are the bars like? What is best flavour? Also will they make my weight come off slower?
Please help!!
Gemma x x

You will find people have different tastes here! I have read of people loving the peanut bar from CD. To me it tastes like it's got antifreeze in it! I could eat it at a push though, but not choice. I personally love the chocolate one from the fridge, 2nd orange, 3rd cranberry. Hope that helps. Also I slice mine up quite small and chew each bit slowley, so it lasts much longer!:D

You will find people have different tastes here! I have read of people loving the peanut bar from CD. To me it tastes like it's got antifreeze in it! I could eat it at a push though, but not choice. I personally love the chocolate one from the fridge, 2nd orange, 3rd cranberry. Hope that helps. Also I slice mine up quite small and chew each bit slowley, so it lasts much longer!:D

Ooh, I can't wait until I can eat the bars, I'm only on day 9 and am dying for something to EAT! I love your idea of chopping them up small to have lots of little bits to nibble. I think I'm going to do that too. Treat it like a tv snack :D

Dee x

well thats when I would have had a couple of glasses of wine of an evening. Maybe some chocolate or a biscuit, so its a bad time for me. Sometimes I have all my shakes, but divide a bar into quarters, then these quarters I further slice up. Then I have a quarter as an additional snack. Not the best remedy, but its working for me. I just have to find a way of dealing with Those times when I come off SS! Mind you we will be able to have veg sticks then. I did Lipotrim a couple of years ago, and noticed that your tastes do change, so I'll have to keep up with the veggie sticks instead of chocolate. Before I started CD i had already cut down the wine, and had 1 small glass alternate nights, so thats not too hard either.:D

Hi Annie

I loved all the bars, but did find they made me really thirsty (which is good the more water we glug the better;))

They are quite chewy too and I could make mine last through a whole episode of Hollyoaks:D

They're great, you'll love em:cool:

Tracey
x

Is there any suggestion that the diet bars slow/stall weight loss?
And when can you start having them?

Thanks

Sam
xxx

Hiya - can have bars from week 3......most people dont have slowdown in losses.....peanut & cranberry have same carbs as shake (approx 13g carbs)......they're also good cos they're something to chew.....;)

Debz xx

I had one yesterday (day 12) because I knew I wouldn't be anywhere that I could make a shake or soup between 10am and midnight. It completely brought me out of ketosis and I've been starving all day. So I guess THAT is the reason to wait until week 3
:sign0007: Dee x

I have 4 Stone in total to lose too!

Back