CD Bars...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by samhind86, 28 July 2008 Social URL.

1. samhind86

samhind86 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey guys

My CDC doesnt stock the bars (not sure why), does anyone know of anywhere i can get them from to try, other than ebay? Or shall i just see another CDC?

Any help would be great :)
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Hi Sam

Your CDC should stock all the Cambridge products and so I would ask her to get some for you, she can easily order with the rest of her stock and I'm sure her other customers would appreciate having the choice too.

If she's not willing, which is very naughty, then it may be worth looking around for another CD who is more accomodating - whatever you do please don't buy from eBay, you don't know what you're getting. (This is one of the reasons why CDCs should stock all products to avoid people buying from unscrupulous sellers on eBay)
    HTH x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.