CD bars

madameruthybaby

Has anyone found these slowed down their weight loss? I have not lost any weight in a week and I am on week 3 of CD and have only introduced bars this week and that's the only thing I can think that I am doing differently... I am still in ketosis though....

Any help/advice would really be appreciated
Thanks!
Ruth

Often week 3 is a 'consolidation' week where people report a small loss in comparison with weeks 1 and 2. Remember the average is 14 lbs per month, which you have already lost :clap:, so don't worry. Drink your water, stick to your packs, and you will be fine.

I have been doing CD Sole Source since 19th Jan and added the bars on week 3. I have had a bar EVERY day since then and in just short of 7 months have lost 8stone 9lbs. Your body can hit a plateau from time to time - there have been weeks where I have lost 8lbs and others where I have lost 1lb. I do nothing differently on these weeks, so it is just the body sorting itself out.

Make sure you have an additional glass of water when you have your bars and try not to let it worry you! Hopefully you'll have a fab loss next week hun!

Kj xx

i have had one every day too, from day one!!
good luck with the rest of your weight, i'm sure net week it'll be bigger! x

Ok great - thanks for all your kind words - you guys have definitely put me at ease I was starting to think that I might be doing all of this for only small/no losses!

Thanks!
Ruth

I also had a small loss in the 3rd week. I didn't even stop to think that it could be the bars. I think it's like the others have said about week 3 and hopefully I will report a bigger loss on Thursday.

Back