CD Buddies

Have not really set a goal but realistically need to lose another 3 but going to do them slowly now - lost 3 last week first week on modified 1000 so if I get 2-3 a week I will be v happy and I notice some people often lose just that on ss so I'm very happy that I am managing that on my plan

I up date now on maintenance section

Well done you too
Don't worry about adding food in you won't gain as the steps do work- they working for me
And if ss gets tough move up plans as if you have a few more stone to lose u will still lose on higher plans

Can I ask why is a thread that started 7 hours ago is mixed in with a buddy thread which started July 2011???? All very confusing..!!!

Anyway good luck to the newbies that are starting today :) xx

Because this thread is used daily. The date it started is irrelevant there are posts on this every day. Otherwise there would be about 20 similar threads

Hello, I'm starting tomorrow as well. Not done Cambridge diet before but don't lighterlife! I really need to stick to this to get the weigh off, I feel awful :( x
Good luck jenm :) we are all in the same boat together :) keep us posted on how u get on :) x

hi all

im restarting today after doing it for a while i lost 1.5stones and i want to get back on it as im starting to put the weight back on. wondered if anyone want to buddy up to give support and motivation to each other. PM me or message on here to let me know. we could tx or email daily to keep on track as i finding having a buddy helps alot

hi all

im restarting today after doing it for a while i lost 1.5stones and i want to get back on it as im starting to put the weight back on. wondered if anyone want to buddy up to give support and motivation to each other. PM me or message on here to let me know. we could tx or email daily to keep on track as i finding having a buddy helps alot
ive messaged u hun x

Hiya, i think its great ee can all meet on here to catch up and support each other....so im half way through day one my tummy is rumbling so water it is. Will pop back on later for a chat..x

Hi guys hows everyone doin....i do struggle with the water but i know i have to drink it....and its warmer weather so that may help....day two well on its way...xx

Well 2nd weigh in and lost 3lb and 5 inches! It's really strange as when I lose big in weight it's only a little loss in inches and vice versa! Anyone else find this???

Debz x

any one wanna buddy up with me?

Any one on day 8....need a pal to keep me motivated xx

Back