CD Buddies

I had Porridge, Soup for lunch and I will have another Soup for dinner. What does anyone think about if I was to do the SS for 5 days and then SS+ for the weekends? Do you think it would make a massive difference to my loss? I think the weekends are where I will really struggle! :cry:

Wow well done! I seem to be alittle slower than everyone else even though I'm doing SS. It hasn't disheartened me though. Think I've lost another pound in 2 days. My target weight is 9st although I may be comfortable at 9 and a half as my mummy body may look odd at 9st haha. Not sure what to have for dinner. What's everyone else having?

I've just had chocolate velvet shake mmmmm my boyfriend has ordered a kebab think ill go to bed x

Think I'm gonna have a choc shake too, not tried it before... X

I had Porridge, Soup for lunch and I will have another Soup for dinner. What does anyone think about if I was to do the SS for 5 days and then SS+ for the weekends? Do you think it would make a massive difference to my loss? I think the weekends are where I will really struggle! :cry:

My CDC says it doesn't make much difference weight loss wise. I so a mixture of ss and ss+.

Strawberryshake said:
Hi, I will be starting day 1 of the SS plan tomorrow - is anyone at the same stage and fancies buddying up? :)

I think I'm a day ahead?? I started SS on Saturday!! Happy to be your buddy!! How much you aiming to lose?

I ideally I would like to lose 2st.. Having my first weigh in on Thursday at day 6...eeeeek!!!!

Hey Zimmum, Sorry I have only just seen this. How are you finding it?

My target is 4 stone, but I would be really happy with 2.5 to begin with! I'm just so impatient! Let me know how your first weigh in goes!

Hi Strawberryshake!

I had my first weigh in today and I lost 3lb. I was happy with my loss but i dont think my consultant was! She thinks I must have gone into ketosis quite late hence a low loss... For me it's just over 1 kg that I have lost! I have been stuck at the same weight since the beginning of the year! So am chuffed :)

Thanks LiveOnce :)

Feeling very motivated!! Bring on week 2 ;-p

How is it all going for you?? X

Aww that's good to hear!! Its great when there's a loss.. Doesn't matter how big or small... A loss is a loss xxx

I agree a loss is a loss just think of a lb of fat being scraped off ur body its alot! Xx

I think i need a buddy

Anyone interested in helping me stay focused??

A few wks ago I was on the straight and narrow steaming thru my shakes then I have no idea what happened.

Looking for a text buddy :)

I have like 80lbs to lose :(

I have a plan for 24wks, 12wks SS then work my way up the plans.

I have even written a exercise schedule, but I know need to tweak it a little as I have to start work earlier

Keighleyjo2010 said:
I have like 80lbs to lose :(

I have a plan for 24wks, 12wks SS then work my way up the plans.

I have even written a exercise schedule, but I know need to tweak it a little as I have to start work earlier

That's a good plan! Have u started cd already then?
I have lost 37lbs but struggling to get the last 14lbs off!
I will be having my wedding dress measurements taken July/August so need to be strong!

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Back again.. & looking for a diet Buddy.

Hello.
Ive just started the Cambridge Weight Plan again (21st June) Weighed in at 12st12lb, a whole stone heavier then I though I was, eek!
My aim is to lose 3st7lb preferably by the end of August. But to be in the 10's by then I would accept. I had my check up on Saturday after starting SS on the Thursday and had lost 4lbs in first couple of days. Cant weight for next Saturday for my WI. If any one has a simular goal to me then having a diet buddy would be good motivation for me and for you. :eek:

Back