CD Buddies

lil legs: glad your doing well, hope you enjoyed your chicken :) the first three days are the hardest so done be suprised if your emotional and a bit cranky cranky lol, i have been anyway but its my day four tomorrow so will see how i feel then hopefully full of energy cause should be in ketosis!!! just stick with it :) you will do great!!!xx

essex111: im totally excited to, it definatley makes it so much easier sharing your thoughts/feelings etc through forum! how has your day gone today? xx

fabregas4: hello :) i am also 13 and half stone and want to be 10.5, if i can get in my size 10/12 clothes that would be soooo amazing!! my fave flavour is mint choc..love it!! hope your day 2 goes well and you stay motivated :) when do u get weighed? xx

ne vicky: hi :) hope your first day went well. its my first time using forums to, :) i have a 16month old little boy and i totally know what you mean about finding the time for things! soo hard! he is in bed at the minute so i can relax! finally! goodluck xx

Hi everyone, hope we've all had a good day.

I'm mainly doing ss, but will have a ss+ meal if I feel the need.My favourite flavours at the moment is chocolate which I have hot, and vanilla with a teaspoon of coffee in, which I also have hot, its a bit like a vanilla latte from starbucks.

Becca well done on the loss

amyhawks said:
essex111: im totally excited to, it definatley makes it so much easier sharing your thoughts/feelings etc through forum! how has your day gone today? xx

Hi there! Had a good day, 17 days on SS+ now and all good. Can't believe how much water I'm drinking at the moment. 12 pounds down now so really happy and feeling really positive! We will all do it! I feel everyone here is really motivated so let's do it people and role on the summer with a much lighter body to carry around the beach!! :)
Tried the toffee bar today but didn't like it
:-( But love the cranberry ones :)
Xxx Ana

Strange just wrote a massive message and have no idea where it went... Anyway it was all positive. Still going strong after around 17 days and feeling really positive. We will all do it!! I know we will, just keep motivated and think this is a positive experience. The way to freedom!!
Xx Ana

hi Rich you sound like your commited i went for a bike ride yday now my bum hurts ha ha jist done a 40 mins of water aerobics so i think we should shake on doing at least 30 mins of exercise a day for the restof the week what you say?

zoe x

hi everyone hope everyone is having a good day and managing to stick with it? r we allowed sugar free gum??? im feeking v motavated n it helps so much to talk to people also going through it as my husband doesnt seem to get it (bless him)
x x

Thanks everyone!!I'v just finished day 5 and fings r getting better :) no more headaches,tiredness or cravings,I still look at food and want it but I find it easy to say no and I actually really enjoy the shakes and look forward to them!!!

Wow working in a cinema must kill!!!keep strong u will b past the hunger before u know it!!!

I can't wait until I get to 17lbs lost!!!well done!!

And well done everyone else!!! Xxxx

Hello everyone!! Hope you all had a good day! Another day for me on SS+ and going good. Start to miss food but will keep strong. Not hungry at all though just fancy it.
Xx Ana

hi all, sucessfully completed day 2 (well almost!) havent felt hungry at all!

got a train journey tomorrow so lots of magazines and im gonna have a bar even tho its my first week.

off to london for a long weekend to see my parents, gonna be hard but i will stick to this!! x

well done everyone. day 3 for me n i am also not feeling hungry just missing food. really not looking forward to the weekend as me n the hubby enjoy eating out, but i guess its things like that which got me in this situation in the first place lol.....
just wish i could wake up in 6 weeks time n be thinner ( if it was only that simple hey)
everyone keep going we got to keep with it

zoe x x

Day 6 for me :D and not hungry at all.

Zoe if you go for a meal you could do SS+ and have a small salad tuna or chicken etc

HEY :) glad everyone feeling good and still on track. Day four for me and not hungry at all :) which is great and full of energy. Not looking forward to sat tho . Hen night...I'm dreading my outfit!! Cc

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I think I'm going to cheat with alcohol I'm going to have to for dutch courage lol. I asked my cdc and although your not meant to If I must its best to have a spirit with diet drink or slimline tonic. I love gin n tonic do think ill have few of them Haha. Shouldnt take much to get me drunk either with nothin in my stomach!!! Xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

alcohol is my downfall too! thats why im looking at this as 24 days being good as gold then a good night out then fortnight on it 100% and a night out then 3 weeks 100% then holidays!!

Hopefully i can still lose quite a bit to take me as close to goal as possible whilst still having some kind of life!

hope you have a fab time! x

Back