CD Buddies

Hi Trisha,
I know what you mean. I'm going away for two weeks to Cyprus, we are staying in a Vila with the kids and partner parents so a bit hard too as they are planning on BBQ everyday and meals out but I will take my bars and porridge and will make sure I have it for breakfast and snack. I am ok with BBQ chicken and salad and if we go out I'm ok with a meal, i'll try no to spoil my holiday because of the diet but will still watch what I eat. Ultimately I'm doing this because I am not happy the way I look now and I know I will regret it a lot more after if I don't do it, a lot more than I would enjoy the food. Just think balance, you can have both and still enjoy meals on holiday. Have never done this so let's hope I can lol!' better said than done I know, but I'll try . Xxx

Last edited:
Zoebeth how did day 1 go? lil legs hope meeting with cdc went ok,

Welcome Lil miss sunshine,

essex think I'm going to do similar to you when away

I started on Friday and so far have lost 6lbs.really struggled so far,thought today was getting better but now I'm starving!!!going to bed soon to get through it !!

Hi all!

Meeting went well, bought 3 weeks worth - eekk!!

Going to take my starting weight in the morning as I ate a LOT today before I met her so not a true reflection! I think I'll be 11 st 5, I am 5ft2 and want to lose 2 stone!

Hope I can do this!! Xx

hi i started today, im 11-13 and want to get to 8-7, this is the today is the first time ive ever used an online forum, i dont really have many friends to share expriences like this with as my kids take up most of my time, hope i can help support everyone xx

Welcome!!! It makes it so much easier when you lovely people to share your experience with. I am really motivated so sorry in advance if I sound a bit to exited but makes it easier to think about it as a nice thing happening :)
Ana

Hello ladies, hope your diets are going well your all inspirational. I started the cd on Monday so day three tomorrow!! Eek :) not really struggled so far think its due to how motivated I am to make a change a change finally. Iv had a little boy last year and as much as I try to lose the weight with excersise and diet its so much harder. :( so I'm trying this again and fingers crossed I stick to it, I'm so desperate, hate the way I look! I have done cd before. It only for a couple of weeks still lost 14lb tho so I know it works. I'm also looking to lose about 3 stone and I'm 5'5. Xxx I'm new to this never used forums before!

Hi everyone!
I'm on day 1 today, and am currently enjoying a lovely bannana shake.
I weigh 13.5 stone and want to get down to 10 stone.
Please can I join your group :) xx

hey guys all went well ;-) 2 days in now and suprisingly not hungry i am just missing chewing so really looking forward to having my little meal on the evenings.i am off to france on the 6th of August with my husband and his parents i am gonna try n stay away from the carbs n eat salads and try to keep of the wine ;-)
i am off out this friday but have put myself down as designated driver as i dont want to tempt my self in week one!!!

is everyone sticking relgiously to 3 shakes an 1 small meal?? i am as really need this to work. how much is average to loose on first week does anyone know? i am 5ft 6 and 12 n half stone ( if that helps )

cheers zoe x

fabregas of course you can join. i like the bannana, had toffee and walnut this morning that was nice but not gonna have fruits of forest again that was awful ha ha. x

lil legs - keep strong have your bottled water with you and keep drinking when your bored yesterday was harder for me than today so i am seeing it as 1 day down 45 to go. i have given myself a goal (holiday) and i am working to it. x x

amy hawks i am new to the forum as well and new to the diet what day do you get weighed? im looking to get down 3 stone as well. i had always been a lovely size 10 ( oh the days) got married come off the pill piled 2 stone on in 3 months got diagnosed with pcos and now cant shift the weight for love nor money.
if only i had a spare 10 grand for a helping hand ha ha xx

becca keep going you can do this we all can in a few months time we will all look back and be chatting about the first few weeks.

keep smiling

Zoe x x

Ended up finishing early woo!

Had two shakes so far and just waiting for my chicken to cook, still have a another shake to go. Not really hungry though i am very surprised, hope it wont all hit me tomorrow!!

Drank 3 litres + of water.

I have also given myself a little goal.. 24 days until my works night out (yikes) so 3 n a half weeks to shift as much as possible then back to it for another 4 weeks until holidays!

we can soooo do this ladies i can feel the positivity!! xx

hope i am not the only guy here, but my name is rich from Barnsley i am 29 19st 2lbs 5 foot 10 and work at a cinema in meadowhall.
am on day 2 of CD, first day was tough as where i work am surrounded by food all the time. today was a day off so just been drinking plenty of water, been for a bike ride just had a very nice chicken salad.
my goal is to get to 12 stone that's 7 stone to loose. would be great to have a buddy to talk to as well as my consultant, who is going through the same, mainly for chats tips food suggestions and moral support :)

Hey peeps, glad your all doing well..stay motivated..will be so worth it in the end!! the final outcome will make us so much happier than those few moments of indulgance!! :)

its my day three today and im doing well :) not hungry a smidge and still motivated loads!! i should be in ketosis now but not done test strips so im just guessing i am, i have got metalic taste in mouth though(bad breath) so thats a sign!! im drinking loads of water, black coffee and sugarfree chewing gum! (helps with missing chewing).

(saxman: what a small world) Today i have ben shopping with my friends to meadowhall for an outfit for saturday... its my friends hen night and its dressing up!!!arrghh naughty dresssing up to... so with a feeling of dread in my stomach iv have been to ann summers and got a french maides outfit!!arrgghh im so nervous to wear it on saturday..especially if i dont drink! im going to need some serious will power!

zoe beth: hi lovely - i get weighed on monday! ... i am hoping to lose atleast 7lb ..i lost 8lb in first week last time so hoping i do the same again!! Bless you, you will be that gorgeous size 10 again and so will i hopefully, i look in the mirror sometimes and dont recognise myself lol.

Hope everyone else is doing well! xxx

Becca 3241: hi well done on losing 6lb so far, stay motivated it does get easier from what i remember in the second week! ... i do exactly the same go to bed with a good book to take my mind off eating!! :) xx

Back