CD Buddies

i am doing ss+ so do have a little dinner but the size is so small i am not sure i could order something out and eat quater of it lol!!!
amyhawks have a fab hen do x x

Trisha we r on the same day!!!I'm going to use u as my inspiration to carry on!!I dnt wana b the first to crack!!I hope u use me in the same way :) end of day 6 and feeling good...disgusting metal taste in my mouth-hello ketosis!!

Awh thanks ladies I'm sure the bride to be will have us drinking allsorts so best be careful I dont get ill. I drank on it last time after 2 weeks of just ss and let's just say Iv never had the banana milkshake since Haha. Xx I think ill do ss for 2 weeks then ss+

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

def be careful! are you going to have something with carbs in it before you go? might be worth an idea even tho it will knock you out of ketosis im sure it wouldnt take you too long to get back in and at least ud have some stodge to line your stomach, chicken jacket potato and salad maybe? This is what im planning to have in the day before i go on my first night out! x

HTML:
Trisha we r on the same day!!!I'm going to use u as my inspiration to carry on!!I dnt wana b the first to crack!!I hope u use me in the same way :) end of day 6 and feeling good...disgusting metal taste in my mouth-hello ketosis!!
HTML:

Good idea :D Day 7 and another 1b down :D come on Becca we an do this.

HTML:
i am doing ss+ so do have a little dinner but the size is so small i am not sure i could order something out and eat quater of it lol!!!
amyhawks have a fab hen do x x
HTML:

Why not have a 810 meal then if you try and aviod carbs you should still be in ketosis. Or you could have 810 meal then get straight back onto ss+, shouldn't do too much damage

Yeah I think ill have to eat something but will prob stay away from carbs. Thanks girls :) I weighed myself yesterday know I shouldnt but it days 7 lbs already!! Whoop!! Xx

trisha said:
Good idea :D Day 7 and another 1b down :D come on Becca we an do this.

What weight r u hun and how much have u lost so far? Im now 12.7 3/4lbs lol and have lost 8 1/4lbs.woop day 7!! R u doing any exercise? I'm thinking about walking because im doing great south run in oct and I need to start training in the next few weeks but worried it will slow my weight loss and I'd rather focus on shifting the weight first and then focus on the running as I think it would b easier.what do u all reckon?xxx

I dont know the answer but id like to know too!

I want to start back in the gym, nothing strenuous whilst on ss+ just a nice 30 min hill walk on the treadmill and some light weights to help toning but like you im scared it'll slow the loss and id rather lose it quicker then get back in the gym when working up to maintenance!

well done amyhawks that is amazing i had a sneaky weigh in n down 5 pounds i must admit i am finding the weekend very difficult i went out n drank water last night n am missing the bacon sandwich i usually have on the weekend, proper craving carbs ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
hope everyone is doing well over this weekend? x x x

I feel your pain!! I'm up visiting parents this weekend, last night I ate my chicken salad whilst they had pasta and some drink. This morning they had a lovely fry up whilst I had my vanilla shake! This afternoon we are going to watch shrek the musical so that's gonna be a real test! I'm taking a tetra and water! If I can get through this weekend I will feel like a saint!

Good luck with your weekend but hope you enjoy too! X

Thanks zoe:) I know its so hard especially having to cook for my little boy all time and my partner had a takeaway to other night !! I'm looking forward to tonight I'm just worrid about drinking to much and been ill. I want to eat something before I go out because I think that's sensible thing to do but I don't know wat? I don't want to come out of ketosis. Any suggestions? I was thinking chicken n veg or stirfry or salad? Xx

What weight r u hun and how much have u lost so far? Im now 12.7 3/4lbs lol and have lost 8 1/4lbs.woop day 7!! R u doing any exercise? I'm thinking about walking because im doing great south run in oct and I need to start training in the next few weeks but worried it will slow my weight loss and I'd rather focus on shifting the weight first and then focus on the running as I think it would b easier.what do u all reckon?xxx

When I originally did cd back in 2009 I was 12.9 and got down to 10.2 I started going to the gym but really seemed to struggle to lose weight, gradually the weight crept back on and after Easter 2011 I was back up to 12.3 struggled for weeks to get back on track, finally after many failed restarts I'm on the way. I'm now 11.1 but had a bit of a blip yesterday when I had 2 muller yoghurts and a piece if low gi bread. personally I'm not doing any exercise other than walking until I'm closer to goal as I'm sure this is why I struggled in 2009 when I was doing ss+/810. I go walking everyday for about 45 mins during the week and longer at weekends.

Hi everyone!
Have been a bit busy so no time to check site, nice to see everyone is doing well though. I have my 3 week weighting tomorrow. Have been good though so it should be ok. I miss food now, running out of ideas to make my dinners. Well will continue. Less than 4 weeks for my holiday so exited.
Keep the good work everyone!!
Xx Ana

Well everyone I majorly cheated at the weekend but for a good reason...my dads bday!!ate lots drank lots and then hungover on the Sunday I ate again but today I have gotten straight back on it!!!I put on 3lbs over the weekend and will weigh myself again tomorrow and I expect it will be gone :) I'm very happy with myself for getting straight back on track and happy I did cheat and enjoy the weekend with everyone!! Has taken a lot of willpower not to eat today but knowing how good il feel again in a few days has gotten me through.onwards and downwards!!

well done on getting straight back to it. And even better only to gain 3lb as you'll know it'll be gone tomorrow or weds latest!

Make me jealous then - what did you have? Sooo cant wait for my first planned night off!

Back