CD Buddies

Idealy by my holidays on 18th august but I am very aware of the losses slowing right down so if I'm under 10 going I'll be chuffed! I want to get back in the gym soon and after this week I'll start moving up the plans to accomodate that as I want to get fit and tone up as well as shift the weight!

We are quite similar ATM (not in weight unfortunately lol) when are u aiming for?

Need a buddy with 6+ stone to shift

I've really got at least 11 stone to lose but I would like to get down to at least a size 16/18 therefore probably looking at around 6 stone.

Could do with a Buddy with similar stonage to lose to keep me (and you) on the straight and narrow.

:wave_cry:

Hey Jen!

I have around that to lose! I need to lose 30 kilos = 4.72 stone :)

I started last week and have my weigh in tonight!!!

I would really love to buddy up as I have set dates that I will be breaking the diet (friend visiting, mum visiting and holiday) so I will need the support to hop back on the CD train straight after each break instead of dawdling about!

And blimey! You must be sooo proud of yourself to almost get into an 18! YAY!

Alli x

ive got 7 stone to loose am from barnsley south yorks, feel free to pm :D

Good luck Alli, nice to have everyone on board. I have had two meals since I started this diet and stayed the same each week I did it (weeks 4 & 7) - I find the diet is really sensitive if you eat ANY carbs (or alcohol =carbs)

From what I've read on here , if you come off the diet it is really hard to restart. However, we will give you as much support as we can. I'm having two weeks off from 7th August(Cyprus here we come!!) and praying I can get straight back on the wagon when i return.

Thanks Jen! Yeah it is hard but I really think it's a matter of frame of mind. You just have think "i'm doing this" and no excuses. No option. Like when you were a child at a shop and your mum said no... it mean no. Well, that's what I'm hoping to do anyway!!

But yeah, when you break it, if you stay away from carbs it is easier to carry on but that's not that easily done! I know!!

Either way, I'm not actually on SS. I am on SS plus 200 cals of green veg and protein because I go to the gym everyday and work off 200 cals. Whether this is healthy or not, I dont know but helps me get through the day and it also means I'm building up muscle under my flab and tighter skin etc etc.

SO to be honest, I'm not really expecting massive losses but I hope that once I lose it, it stays off... I have a history of losing and putting back on... I hope to get addicted to working out... hmm... probably not but one can hope! ahhaaha.

x

Idealy by my holidays on 18th august but I am very aware of the losses slowing right down so if I'm under 10 going I'll be chuffed! I want to get back in the gym soon and after this week I'll start moving up the plans to accomodate that as I want to get fit and tone up as well as shift the weight!

We are quite similar ATM (not in weight unfortunately lol) when are u aiming for?

Im looking to lose the weight and be in one of the maintaining stages by September as I have a holiday planned to Japan. However, Im happy to keep going untill the weight comes off and maintain properly.

I plan to eat healthily on my three week trip to Japan, but Im sure some weight will creep back on so I may have to go back to Cambrige for a bit when I come back and then go through all the maintaining stages.

I have made the decision not to cheat or quit, regardless of events that are on. So I'm off to a festival with all my tetra packs and for my BF's birthday I'll be munching on Cambridge bars. Ive decided that I wanna lose the weight, so no better time than the present.

Ive never been a person for exercise. Never enjoyed it regardless of the classes or activities I've. I would love to get into exercise though, not just for weightloss but general health. Any cheap/free and fun exercise ideas?

I live in Ireland so rain may often prevent ourdoor activities. What country do you live in? (if you dont mind me asking)

What kind of exercise do you do? Do you enjoy it?

Hi everyone, there seems to be quite a few of us now :) its really good to have a few buddies to chat to, going away in 3 weeks and plan to have some of that time off as we are B&B will probably try and stick to 810/1000 most days and take bars and tetras with me, but may have the odd day off as we are meeting up with family for a get together as we haven't seen each other in ages, (due to being opposite ends of the country and work commitments)

Im looking to lose the weight and be in one of the maintaining stages by September as I have a holiday planned to Japan. However, Im happy to keep going untill the weight comes off and maintain properly.

I plan to eat healthily on my three week trip to Japan, but Im sure some weight will creep back on so I may have to go back to Cambrige for a bit when I come back and then go through all the maintaining stages.

I have made the decision not to cheat or quit, regardless of events that are on. So I'm off to a festival with all my tetra packs and for my BF's birthday I'll be munching on Cambridge bars. Ive decided that I wanna lose the weight, so no better time than the present.

Ive never been a person for exercise. Never enjoyed it regardless of the classes or activities I've. I would love to get into exercise though, not just for weightloss but general health. Any cheap/free and fun exercise ideas?

I live in Ireland so rain may often prevent ourdoor activities. What country do you live in? (if you dont mind me asking)

What kind of exercise do you do? Do you enjoy it?

Oh wow Japan sounds amazing!!

You are determined! I have two planned nights off (to keep me sane) but im determined to get back on the diet straight after and not go too wild!

Im not doing anything at the minute but I am planning to go for a few long walks up the canal on the weekend if the weather permits and go swimming 3 times a week until i get to 1000 then i will start back in the gym. I wont do anything too heavy though until im nearer maintainance... perhaps just a hill walk on treadmill and weights to tone.

When i get back to the gym though i usually do 30-45mins on cross trainer, 10 mins on the rower and a brisk hill walk and some weights - thats when im being good and get back into the routine though!

Oh wow Japan sounds amazing!!

You are determined! I have two planned nights off (to keep me sane) but im determined to get back on the diet straight after and not go too wild!

Im not doing anything at the minute but I am planning to go for a few long walks up the canal on the weekend if the weather permits and go swimming 3 times a week until i get to 1000 then i will start back in the gym. I wont do anything too heavy though until im nearer maintainance... perhaps just a hill walk on treadmill and weights to tone.

When i get back to the gym though i usually do 30-45mins on cross trainer, 10 mins on the rower and a brisk hill walk and some weights - thats when im being good and get back into the routine though!

I think I'll do something similar, start of by going for walks and see how I feel :) I can add more intensity as i go along

What plan are you all doing?

Im on ss+ for my second week... although according to my book i should be doing that until 1 stone over healthy bmi which is now.. so should i be moving to 810 now? I may just do ss+ for another week then move up! x

What plan are you all doing?

Im on ss+ for my second week... although according to my book i should be doing that until 1 stone over healthy bmi which is now.. so should i be moving to 810 now? I may just do ss+ for another week then move up! x

Im on SS, so no extra meal for me :( ha ha but its ok, I have a desk job and work at a call centre so I dont move around much day to day. I think I wanna drop some more lbs then move on to SS+ for a week and then to 810, I wanna do the maintanace stages gradually and hopefully be able to carry it on for ever :)

Yeah I agree, Im kind of the same. I want to be back on normal food before my holiday as I think if i go from SS straight to normal food im just going to gain all that weight straight back! Go us!

I don't know what's wrong with me today but felt hungry all day :-(
Hope tomorrow I feel better. Cooked pizza for the kids tonight, could have had the all lot, dint touch it though. 3 weeks and a bit on it now, 3 weeks for my holiday, can't wait!!!
Ana xxx

Today I had 1 potato, o small slice of brad and one sausage :-( . Will carry on again I guess. It upsets me that I have to feel this guilty for eating a bit of food. I should just let go and carry on and I guess I will but why should I feel this guilty!?
Hope the damage is not to bad and just need to be stronger around people and not feel guilty for wanting to do what is best for me and not fall for what other people think I should do.
Water for the rest of today.
Ana xx

Back