CD Buddies

Wobbles are fine!! Are you doing SS or SS+? I do a mix and find that works for me as do yoga, cycling and swimming as well as physio class so find I need the extra done days!! Don't know whether you've seen my diary but I too have pcos, told never have kids, fell 1st month!! Trying to get skinny before ttc no2 x

Sure we can motivate eachother x

Nice to know a bit about each other :) what a happy story about you conceiving your babies naturally after trying for all that time! Hear so many stories about people conceiving when they've decided to do ivf or stop trying and the pressure is off!

I also really dont want to be a fat mum and also want to think about a no two baby next year some time and so want to start of a healthy weight this time unlike last time!

Good luck everyone x

I've wobbled many times too but not fallen yet!

It's hard doing this diet - so much willpower - and I know if I fall once, that's it for me. That's why I asked for a buddy (or three!).

We are amazing getting this far... we can keep each other on track :)

Oh, my 12 year old twins are IVF :)

Aly, I thought about doing diet chef or similar but actually the break from eating real food will I think be good for me in terms of breaking some bad habits.. I also do SS but have a fourth pack when I go to the gym!

Aly, I thought about doing diet chef or similar but actually the break from eating real food will I think be good for me in terms of breaking some bad habits.. I also do SS but have a fourth pack when I go to the gym!

That's exactly why I've not done it.

BTW... I weigh in at 8pm tonight. I'll let you know how I get on.

Oh I'd love twins next :) they run in my mums family!!

I wobble too but not fallen off yet! Tbh don't get it! In my head you pay to do this diet it isn't cheap! Motivation and clear goals are key I think.

I'm hoping to be 11st 5 by 10th august (having coil out that day), and minimum 11st 2 by end of august that's 9lb over 4 weeks which I hope is achievable....

I'd ideally by 17th sept like to be 10st 7, its my friends wedding.

After eating yesterday and today I realised that my stomach has already shrunk, I can take advantage of that!! Also that I had no cravings carbs or sugar!! Therefore don't need to eat them. I've already started putting meal plans together with hubby.

Hope everyone has a good week x

Arghhh I'm wobbling :( I keep trying to tell myself if I eat I will binge and get even fatter and more miserable, so im perserveering at the mo ;) it's hard today but ooooo my hair looks fab :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm starting on Friday this week - would to great to have some people to share with! :D

Now that's my big problem - I'm seriously craving carbs :(

I'm a big pasta fan and myself and my hubby make and love sushi :( I'm missing those like crazy :(

I've planned already that once I'm at goal and have stabilised my weight, the plan is to allow myself carbs at weekends.

I couldn't survive a life without them :(

Nikinakinoonoo said:
Arghhh I'm wobbling :( I keep trying to tell myself if I eat I will binge and get even fatter and more miserable, so im perserveering at the mo ;) it's hard today but ooooo my hair looks fab :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw hunni it's sooo hard isn't it.? Why don't u go and do ur nails or try out some fancy makeup styles to go with ur new hair....to take ur mind off the munchies xx

IndiePixie said:
I'm starting on Friday this week - would to great to have some people to share with! :D

Welcome indiepixie. we'd love for u to join us. I'm restarting tomorrow and the other lot started today xx

So, this week was an unusual week...

Monday and Tuesday, I was still on Stage 2. I swapped back to SS on Wednesday. My loss this week was 3lb. I'm ok with that considering my loss last week was so awful :)

I'll stick with SS now for a few more weeks before trying to get back to Stage 2...

Evening all :)

Well my back is a bit better now. OH gave me a bit of a massage and then I had a long soak in the bath. LUSH..!!
So I'm sat on the sofa in my jammies. There's bugger all on the telly so I'm watching the finale of last seasons biggest loser USA. I recorded it and have watched it once already but I decided to watch it again tonight as I find it so inspirational and will get me all psyched up for 2moro. :)

Hope ur all having a good evening xxx

It's great motivational viewing. I watch it on Hulu. It's one of my favourite programmes - shame Jillian has left! Apparently they are casting for the new season at the moment :D

Yeah well done I'd take 3lb and be happy with that!

Thanks.

What day do you all weigh in?

Helloo, im a noobie, to the forum and CD. Did lighterlife earlier this year, had a 'breather' over halfway to target and amazingly hardly put anything back on in this 'breather' (that at times felt like mad feeding frenzy.,)
Im hoping that from doing LL I wont get any nasty shocks with CD? (just a smaller bill!)

Good Morning everyone Day 3 for me, I finally got through 2 days SS without cheating :) I've just checked and I'm in ketosis so really pleased with that. just going to go and have my first shake, catch up later. hope you all have a good day

I weigh in Wednesday's. Although not got great expectations for this week as totm starting and sneaky peek today has shown no movement since last Wednesday :-( hey ho I've stuck to it 100% so I guess it'll all even out another week ?!

Back