CD Buddies

I weigh in Wednesday's. Although not got great expectations for this week as totm starting and sneaky peek today has shown no movement since last Wednesday :-( hey ho I've stuck to it 100% so I guess it'll all even out another week ?!

It should do :) I've had a week where nothing happened either... Try not to get disheartened - it will show on the scales eventually!

Totm is notorious for no movement!! So don't be disheartened.

I WI on a Wednesday normally. WI this morning to calculate damage of weekend no gain :) so pleased!!!!

Wow that's great I guess you didn't go too mad on your weekend off?!

Morning ladies well it's pissin it down here in Ireland. So what better place to be than in work.!! Lol :)

Day 1 going good. Had my first shake and a pile of water. Will be having mushroom soup for lunch. Never had that one before so hope I like it. Back isn't as bad today so I'm getting away with just a couple of paracetamol so it's all good :)

Hope ur all having a fab day. Xxx

Hi all Ive had it with Cd I just cant do it anymore so going to switch to slimming world and loose slowly and excersise, my problem is with cd I know i cant have and then eventually binge till I make myself sick.
so obviously not healthy good luck to you all tho and hope your journeys was as easy as my 1st ever one xxxx

Nikinakinoonoo said:
Hi all Ive had it with Cd I just cant do it anymore so going to switch to slimming world and loose slowly and excersise, my problem is with cd I know i cant have and then eventually binge till I make myself sick.
so obviously not healthy good luck to you all tho and hope your journeys was as easy as my 1st ever one xxxx

:-( :-( :-( :-( xxxx

Aw pet sad that ur leaving CD but u have to do what works for you hunni. I have the same problem and always go round in circles coz of my binges but I'm just trying to tell myself that all them foods will be there in 3 months time.
Have you heard of 'the beck diet solution'? It's a book which is based on cognitive behaviour therapy and I find it very good. Slowly but surely it is helping me conquer my bad relationship with food.!!
Anyway pet, all the best with slimming world. I'm hopefully going to use SW to maintain. But that's a long time away lol.
Keep dropping in and posting to let us know how ur getting on. Xxxx

Hey everyone!

Day 2 of my second week... It's going surprisingly well.
Dare I even say I am find it fairly easy?! The forum is defiantly helping to keep me going!!

How is everyone doing?! x

HTML:
HTML:

good luck with SW keep in touch and let us know how you get on.

emz it's pouring down here as well!

Hey all well this is the stage of the day that I find the hardest. Usually when I come home from work I nibble and nibble and nibble and then eat a big fat dinner.!!! All I could think of on the way home was food, and my brain was trying to justify giving up already and doing WW or SW.!!! Subsequently me and my brain are not speaking now and I'm giving it the silent treatment haha.!!
So I came home and made a strawberry shake in a large glass with some ice and a straw and now I'm really full up lol. So pleased with myself for not caving in already. Think I'll have choc shake later made hot and that'll see me off to bed. Xxx

Nice one! I'm having a day off Sunday... Hubby's birthday and a friend is entertaining with BBQ.

Decided one day, no carbs, should be ok...?

You'll be fine, just remember that follow your body it'll let you know when you are full, also keep water intake up. It's carnival this weekend!! I am tempted but just gonna stick to plan, as 18lb left to go.

Well WI today and to my surprise a 2lb loss yeay! Was completely expecting a sts so happy with that!

Well WI today and to my surprise a 2lb loss yeay! Was completely expecting a sts so happy with that!

Fantastic! Well done :)

Hey all well this is the stage of the day that I find the hardest. Usually when I come home from work I nibble and nibble and nibble and then eat a big fat dinner.!!! All I could think of on the way home was food, and my brain was trying to justify giving up already and doing WW or SW.!!! Subsequently me and my brain are not speaking now and I'm giving it the silent treatment haha.!!
So I came home and made a strawberry shake in a large glass with some ice and a straw and now I'm really full up lol. So pleased with myself for not caving in already. Think I'll have choc shake later made hot and that'll see me off to bed. Xxx

Well done for sticking to CD emz. I also find when I get in from work I nibble, so I know how hard it is to resist. I'm on holiday at the moment, so it's a little easier as having meals at different times to usual which might be helping me to stick to it.

Ta :) how are we all doing today? I was feeling a bit dizzy yesterday but better today!

Plus measured today and from start have lost 11 1/2 inches! Yeay

Wow well done girls for your weight losses this week :)

I'm weighing in tomorrow with a new consultant so I have no idea how I'm going to do as obviously it's different scales. So I'll be posting my recorded loss and my scale loss as I've weighed on them every week ;)

Currently doing SS but I may do a few SS+ days this week as I'm wobbling a bit.

Hope my new consultants nice!

Back