CD Buddies

I'm feeling sorry for myself today :-( totm, ss+ even just a 20cal slice of ham keeps me going.

Just feel generally irritated. Booo

I get the feeling it's one of those weeks.

I took the kids to Lego Land today and sat there while they ate lunch and I had my shake. I was SOOOOO tempted to have some chicken, but refrained.

Then in the evening, hubby decided to take the kids out for dinner and I didn't have any more shakes with me, so I end up having some seabass, a tiny amount of spinach and half a bit of asparagus. It was delicious! So I decided to skip my final Cambridge meal tonight. I'm hoping it won't do too much damage on the scales tomorrow... mind you, spent the whole day walking too, so I'd be a little devastated if it did. I honestly do not feel like I cheated in any way - I'm 100% sure it is the equivilent of stage 2 for one day.

I've also decided to go off plan on Sunday totally. I'll stay carb free, but it's hubby's birthday and I don't want my restrictions to affect him on his special day.

So anyway, we're all falling a little... but that's what we're here for - right?

I'm feeling sorry for myself today :-( totm, ss+ even just a 20cal slice of ham keeps me going.

Just feel generally irritated. Booo

Don't beat yourselves up, you're both doing a great job :) if you need a little something to take the edge off no Cambridge police are going to come and batter down the door! It's about you doing what's right for you.

I'm still 100% but I'm finding it harder and harder each day. I've just got to keep reminding myself this is not forever and if I come off plan then I'm only prolonging how long I have to stay on this darn diet!!

Weigh in later so I hope that gives me a boost (although sneak peek at the scales this morning shows a 5lb loss! - woohoo)

If that's correct it takes me to 1st 9lbs in 33 days :)

That's bloody amazing whoop!! My hubby has been great very supportive and keeping me motivated.

I'm only staying on CWP til 15th September, or until I get pregnant. Hoping to get down to 10st 7 so I know what you mean emotional wobbles haven't led me to cave yet!! As it's totm I'm not gonna WI til weekend.

Next planned day off is 27th august for friends hen do. Thou again I'm gonna take advantage of no craving and small stomach.

That's bloody amazing whoop!! My hubby has been great very supportive and keeping me motivated.

I'm only staying on CWP til 15th September, or until I get pregnant. Hoping to get down to 10st 7 so I know what you mean emotional wobbles haven't led me to cave yet!! As it's totm I'm not gonna WI til weekend.

Next planned day off is 27th august for friends hen do. Thou again I'm gonna take advantage of no craving and small stomach.

Hi there I am a restarter... joining back.. Day 4 and its killing me but I feel soo bad and disgusted looking at myself that I need to do this

Well it was woohoo as I lost 5lb this week and the good news is her scales match mine and the old consultants. Also she's brilliant I've definitely made the right choice in switching.

I know exactly what you mean about hubbies - I couldn't do this if he wasn't behind me 100% he also keeps me focused when I'm having a wobble / moan. We're both lucky we have people like that with us.

in the 10's would be amazing :) I can only dream of that at the mo as i'm in the 14's - only another 5lbs though and I'll be at my lowest weight since 2003!!!

Also like you I have a planned end date in sight, we leave for the us on 4th nov so I want to be off it by then. I guess if I'm not at a happy weight I'll restart when we come back, although the thought of doing this over Xmas makes me feel sick!!

Yeah that's fantastic well done! I also have a very supportive hubby and defo helps alot.

How we doing?? Week 5-6!! Can't believe it.... I've maintained at 11st 11, though am hoping for a loss, something by Wednesday totm will have gone by then!

I'm good, very hungry today but otherwise ok. After a 6 day stretch of no shift on the scales I'm a lb down today so hopefully another one or two before weigh in :-( seems to be much slower than lots of other people's losses and I've not cheated once?!

Yes... I think the losses do get less as we go on.

I'm considering my options at the moment.

If I'm only going to lose 2/3lb a week, then I have to wonder if this is worth it. I can do that keeping disciplined on Slimming World. I wonder if Cambridge has given me the discipline again to do that...?

I think I'll make my decision after my day off tomorrow...

Omg the hunger must be going around today as I've been starving all day :( I wonder if it kicks in at a certain point of the diet?

I know what you mean about getting a low loss and switching to sw or ww. I thought I was looking at a low loss last week and was about to jump ship, but so glad now I've kept going.

I think the hardest thing is only when you have a smaller amount to loose. As my current weight is still so high I know I need to stick with cd for as long as possible. When I've only got a stone or two to go I think it will be a very different story.

I would just think hard about what you want to do and what you think would be best for you to reach your goal :)

I'm sticking to CWP until I reach 11st!! At least. Then will do a low GI meal plan and yoga, cycling and swimming.

Finding each day more difficult, feel starving today!! Think it's all in my head.

I started out at 13st 2lb.

I'm now 11st 4lb. I think if I have the same discipline on SW that I've had on CD, I could possibly still lose 2-3lb a week (I've been losing between ½ and 3lb since the first big losses) ... I'd stick to the CD breakfast as I find breakfast very difficult at the best of times... so figure if I can use a shake in that way, it could work out well.

Will need to think.

After the scales not moving for nearly a week I've lost 4lb in last two days! Woohoo, one more before my WI wed and I'll be at 1 1/2 stone!!

Back