CD Buddies

Ooh we're so similar I started at 13 st 4 am now 11st 11, I really want to get to 10 st 7 but think at 11st I may break!!!

Today I feel so awful, body aches, hungry and tired so tired. Just not sure why!! Feeling fed up and my hubby suggested I eat. I had a 100 cal tuna salad but still feel like sh*t!

I just want to cry :-(

Woohoo - glad the scales are moving for you :)

I'm exactly the same starving again today and couldn't work out why, but I've just had a surprise visit from the hormone fairy!!! So that may explain it. I hate these first few months after pregnancy as you never know when to expect things!

As the hunger is raging though and to stop me doing something I will regret going to have an SS+ meal of king prawns to make sure it takes the edge off if that makes sense?

Hello lovelies,

How's everybody getting on? I did really well up to Thursday, blipped Friday, but am back on track now.

I've got 10 weeks til we fly to Cyprus, so it's 100% from here on because I'm determined to be a couple of sizes smaller by then... I'm not going to be the one struggling to get the belt round me on the plane this year :eek:

I'm really struggling today... even the dog's biscuits are starting to look appealing :) How does anybody else cope with the hunger? I know it's my own fault for knocking myself out of ketosis with my Friday hiccup and it will be fine once the Keto fairy visits again, but I'm running out of ways to distract myself from the fridge.

Is anybody exercising while you're on CD? I go to the gym 6 days a week, mostly classes, but on weekends I use the weights machines/treadmill. My CDC said that if I was used to exercising then I should be fine, so long as I didn't push myself too hard, but I've noticed that my energy just isn't there.

Vicki x

Mawhahahha well at least we're staying on plan. Before cd it would have been a couple of biccies, some sweet tea and a comforting take away! What a difference 6 weeks makes!!!

Haha my hubby asked me if I'd feel better having fish and chips or Sunday dinner, I thought about it and said no I don't think I would!!! Just need an early night and bath, snuggles and perhaps the new boots he's promised me!!

Hi everyone well day 8 for me and still going strong I wasn't even tempted by the homemade pizza I made for DH, nor the lemon curd muffins!!

The only exercise I do at the moment is walking been out today and did about 8 miles. I can't really afford the gym at the moment, but if you are used to it you should be fine.

Liking the sound of the new boots!

Hiya everyone! I would like to join you too. Ive lost a stone in about 4 weeks and I've got another stone and a half to go. It's getting easier.

Nice to meet you Gracie!!!

Hello!!

Today I have a sore throat and a cold!! Knew I was coming down with something. Sticking on plan now that's it!! Gonna WI Wednesday morning.

Kiwili hope you feel better soon!

I'll be weighing in tonight...

I guess if I do decide to go the CD/SW route I have to find a new buddy group :(

Me either, if you start something else stay with us anyway :) although if it allows crisps etc don't tell us you're eating them lol tell us your salads are yummy! I don't mind you lying ;)

Welcome Gracie, tell us a bit about yourself

Think I'm looking at a bad week this week as it's totm think it's going to be a lb if I'm lucky!! Darn hormones, if it is a low loss I better be looking at a storming one next week!

I've fell off!! Proper poorly, not majorly (cake carbs etc) just egg white, slice of toast, red pepper soup 1/4 bowl, planning on prawn stir fry for dinner.....

Feel really cr*p and annoyed but mostly flu, sore throat and snot!! Ahhhhh I'm in bed feeling sorry for me!

Kiwili try not to beat yourself up :) Have you read stage 2? May be worth trying to follow those rules when you feel you need to have real food? I think the carbs are more of the issue than anything else. Toast, and noodles i'd probably try to avoid, but prawns are ok and green salad :)

I think the important thing is to not let it stop you moving forward and getting past this slip :) Set a date to get back on the system and stick with it :)

As for me... confession time. I didn't give you the whole truth for two reasons. 1, i was scared you'd kick me out of the group and 2, I wanted to wait and see if I'd made a huge mistake.

So, I actually came off plan on Wednesday last week. I was going to kill someone if I'd stayed on it. I was not fit to be human! Also my scales were not showing a loss at all :(

So basically, since Wednesday, I've had a CD shake for breakfast each day and then I've been following the SW red days only for the rest of the day. I've cut all carbs from it though - so no healthy extras with bread/cereal or carbs in any way, so it's almost more like the stage 3 or 4 on CD. Also, I've been watching my portion sizes. If I had what I would consider "too much" in one meal, I'd have a CD soup for dinner.

So the proof of the pudding was in the weigh in.... I weighed in last night and I'd lost 2.5lb. Ok, so it's not the 3-5lb many people lose, but it's more than I expected. I actually thought I'd have a gain this week due to having introduced real food again.

So I'm not unhappy.

I'll see how it goes for the next week and if the loss doesn't carry on like this, I may go back to SS.

Fingers crossed I won't need to :)

Feel better soon!

Welcome Gracie, tell us a bit about yourself

:p

Ok, I will try. Hi, Im Grace (Gracie_lou/ Gracie is a nickname) I dont mind what you call me, as long as its nice. Im 22 from Devon, I live with my partner and cat.
Ive been doing the diet 4/5 weeks I think ive lost a stone-ish. I need to lose about a stone and a half to reach my target weight. I cant wait!! haha :)
Ummm what else would you like me to tell you??

Back