CD Buddies

Sorry to hear about your gain and hope you're finding SS OK as you start back on it fully. I'm with you on the meal front, if I think I want / need it then I think an SS+ meal every now and again won't kill me.

Thank you both for the positive comments, but things are looking up this week. I've had a cheeky weigh in this morning (official weigh in tomorrow) and I've not only just hit my lowest weight since 2003, but I've gone and beaten it :) Hope the scales stay the same for tomorrow.

On the house front, turns out everything happens for a reason as we had a viewing yesterday, they've come back again this morning and this evening we've accepted a higher offer than we had last week :happy036: praying now this one goes well.

Onwards and upward hey ladies. So how was everyone else's weigh ins?

Oh wow Tink that's great news on all fronts! Well done!!!

I have my SW weigh in tomorrow.. so I'm praying that I've at least STS on their scales. I guess I'll know in the morning!

So how's did the weigh in go?

Me - 4lbs this week so in total it makes 2st 2lbs in 46 days :)

How's everyone else doing? You've all gone a bit quiet?

Ladies you've gone all quiet on me! Hope your all keeping ok?

Another 4lb off for me this week so I'm in a whole new stone bracket :) still loads to go mind you!

Hi all

So sorry I've been quiet. Well done to all of you on your losses!

I'm back on SS with the odd SS+ meal thrown in once or twice a week. So far in month 2, I've lost 12lb :) I'm finally in the 10st bracket, which from 13, it amazing for me :) Really happy with it :)

I'm starting to get comments about it all now too :)

Have a great weekend all :)

Great loss tink, I've been away on holiday which is why I've been quiet. Managed to stay on track mostly, had one meal out with hubby and a couple half glasses of wine but otherwise stuck to SS and lost 6lb in two weeks so happy with that! Now up to 2stone loss and in size 14 trousers for first time in a while and feeling good!

Went for a gentle run on treadmill and was amazed at how much easier it is running 2 stone lighter :)

Wow well done to both of you on your losses :)

Mystic - 10st is amazing I'd be over the moon with that! I've just moved into the 13's so still a fair bit to go.

Steph - Well done as well for keeping it going over the holiday you have more willpower than I would ;)

Sorry it's been radio silence here too! I've been busy studying and trying to meet a deadline :(. Anyhow, last week was a GOOD week! After losing a grand total of 3lb over the previous 2 weeks ... I managed to lose 5lb in one week last week. I'm now into the 10st bracket, down from 13st, 6 weeks before! I'm hoping for a good week this week too. Roll on Wednesday!

Woohoo 5lbs :) I'd be very happy with that.

Another one in the 10's, as long as you all don't leave me before I get there!

Let us know how you get on Wednesday, but here's hoping for another good week.

I've started to get a few comment this weekend from friends we haven't seen for a while so that's kept me motivated. Only 5 weeks to go until my daughters christening, so I'm going to leave dress shopping until the last minute as I'm hoping I'll have another stone off by then :)

Plus only 9 weeks until we go in holiday and I come off plan for 2 weeks so hopefully I'll be flying out firmly in the 11's which will be about a 5st loss from when I started, if that is the case I'm going to be over the moon. Onwards and downwards (weight wise!) I say :)

All these losses - fantastic!!!

I had a day off plan yesterday and for the first time, I had carbs too. I went to france for the day and ate french bread and lots of french cheese. The scales are showing it today - I gained 2lb over night!!!

Back on SS today :D

Mystic if I went to France I'd be eating the bread as well! I love it especially with the cheese and pate ;)

Another 3lbs for me this week, it seems my losses have dropped since Having the bars so I'm only having 1/2 the amount of bars this week to see if that makes a difference. Seeing how I'll do and then maybe no bars next week!

Hey ho another week done!

Hi ladies,

How're you all doing? I've been having a slow couple of weeks at 2lb down a week but at least I'm still going in the right direction. Hoping for a better week this week to give me a bit or a boost :)

I think everyone is slowing down - I'm down to 3 a week even though I was always 4's and 5's, so I'm reducing my bars for the next 2 weeks to see if that makes a difference.

I must admit I'm really struggling lately, I'm getting so fed up and I just want to eat :( so close to giving up and doing slimming world it's just not funny! Wonder if this is just a 10 week low?

Yeah I feel much the same but I'm determined to sweat it out for the 12 weeks do one week on 810 then reassess. If you do decide to switch make sure it's not in a moment of frustration but a thought out decision else you may regret it?! Xx

I know what you're saying I've just got to keep reminding myself that I've lost 2st 11lbs in 9 weeks! So the diet works.

I think it's down to a few things to be honest, we're house hunting and I'm finding it really difficult to find anywhere, in cooking for the family every day but I'd say the main reason is that I just love food ;) need to really just remind myself this is not forever, also maybe because it's the longest I've stuck to a diet in memory!

I've got a planned weekend off coming in 2 weeks and my consultant said I should also do my 810 week at the same time ao I think like you I'll reassess then.

How much have you lost so far and how much more to go?

Hi Tinkerbell,

2st 2lb down 2st 12lb to go so a ways away still. Definately makes it harder preparing food for someone else I'm the same and so easy to nibble :-( but I will be strong and want to get to within a stone of goal before I go up the steps..

Sounds like a plan, x

Wow so you've lost a fair amount as well :) congrats :)

I know what you mean about sticking with it - just finding it tough at the mo :( god a sound like such a moaner!!

What about you? How much down and how much to go?

2st 11lbs down so far and in all honesty I have no idea how much left to go as I'm at my lowest weight in my adult memory!! My initial goal was 12st so another 1 1/2st to go but I think until I'm happy with my dress size e.g see what I think at a 16, then 14 etc I have no clue.

If I'm honest I don't think I'd ever be a size 10 as I love food too much!

Although thinking ahead, once I get to my happy place I'm going to give myself a 7lb leeway so providing I stay within the 7lbs it's all good, if not it's time to take action so that I never have to find myself here again :)

Back