CD Buddies

Don't know how I did question mark got this on my phone now too lol. Xx

your very welcome its always nice to have someone who knows and understand and can help motivate each other

its been 1 weeks since ive been on it and ive lost about 8ibs so far but this morning i weighed myself and i was the same as yesterday not sure why.

how you getting on?

i want to lose about 3stones hopefully, at the moment im about a size 14

what about you?

Very supportive post -- and you are probably retaining some water. Daily weighing is not recommended: you could have show a gain eventhough you are 100%. Your body thinks it is going through a time of famine with so few calories and is trying to hold on to reserves any way it can -- even by holding water. Be sure to drink your 2 to 3 litres a day and that will help flush it. (Slow and steady through out the day: The More you drink, the more you shrink.)

I'm happy to become a diet buddy too! The more ppl I can relate to the better :) just need to get my 50 posts!! Xxx

You can go under entertainment on Minis and join some games. A LOT of my posts are from playing the Song game. But watch out is it addictive.

I have sent you a longgggg reply through private message and i have no idea if u got it because i cant find it :S lol xx

There is a tab thing at the top of your Message page -- I think if you click on outbox, you'll find them. You'll need to delete sent and recieved posts (eventually) because you are allowed 50 max.

Hi again, I'm suzie , 26 nearly 27, I have two beautiful boys, and live with my partner in Devon, I'm an early years worker and have just finished a degree! .

Congrats!

I too need to loose (a fair bit) with the hope for health improvement, to build my self esteem, my social life, love life, my shopping experiences lol the list is endless. Ten years ago I was almost 10 stone lighter and much much happier, since then I've piled on the pounds, generally through comfort eating, family stresses, perviously bad relationships etc, not to mention my two rather large pregnancies , my first bring 10lbs 2 and my second being 10lbs 11!

WOW! Mine were 9 lbs 4 and 10 lbs 2!

So after piling all this weight on, suffering with back problems, and feeling depressed every time I go clothes shopping, or worrying about social events I have now decided to do this diet! So my goal now is to get to 50 posts! And start to pm all you wonderful people!!

We've all been there re: the clothes, self-esteem, etc. You can do this -- there are a lot of maintainers on this forum. Eventhough, I am a "returner" - I have never returned to obese status since my intial VLCD in 2008 (and I was overweight for 13 years). I am, however, fluctuating on a 1 to 2 stone regain, relose, etc. Working on a 1.5 relose atm.

Other first three goals are :
To meet with my CDC
To survive the first week without killing my oh
To loose at least stone by jan :)

Yay, to the first (I really like my CDC)
Good luck with the second (I hope he is smart enough to not eat in front of you! -- at first)
And the third is very doable!

So Best of luck to you all! Let's do this and kick some cholesterol butt!!! :) xxxxxxx

My blood cholesteral was checked after the VLCD and again recently and my doctor told me that I had the HDL of a tri-athelete!

Im starting on wednesday hun and really need a buddy, im hoping to get to speak to someone who can text throughout the day! Message me if u wanna do that, I have 10 stone to lose!! x

I am not sure how active it is, but there is the WeMitts section on this forum for people who have a lot to lose. Stay here but you might want to visit there, too.

Pink ans Suzie i also have about 10stone to lose... maybe a wee bit more depending on where i want my target to be! I can txt through out the day and i am online none stop throughout the night on here mostly trying to keep motivated!

Oh i also have an iphone so i go on Minimins through out the day on my iphone too haha!! i think i am addicted haha!

I want a iphone! Jeaous.com

Once you are in ketosis (after a few days) you should feel less hungry. Also, you might even get an energy burst. However, you could also feel a bit more cold than usual. But these are all signs it is working!

You ladies are being so wonderful and supportive of each other. It is fab to read.

Happy Monday, Mel.

TX phone motivation buddy?

hi there

as you may all know i am starting this diet again as i had a few naughty days where i ate, but i was struggling so much as i felt i was talking to myself in my head 1 side was saying eat eat eat and the other was saying its not worth it, i feel like i work better if i have a buddy who i can tx whenever or whereever i am to keep each other updated and when we feel low we can tx each other and tx each other everyday to help each other on track.

let me know if theres anyone want to me my tx buddy :)

Hi I am restaring again tomorow and would love to be your text buddy, Just not sure how to get my number to you privately? Do you have a facebook account I could friend request you and sent you a private message that way?

Hi I am restaring again tomorow and would love to be your text buddy, Just not sure how to get my number to you privately? Do you have a facebook account I could friend request you and sent you a private message that way?

Great as i am going to resrat tomorrow too now as i am having a bad hangover as i drank lastnight.

could you tell me your facebook account and i will friend request you now? thanks x looking forward to being txing CD buddies

:D Great! I'm Sal, I live in Northern Ireland. I have 3 kids 15, 6 and 4 and my OH who loves to eat!!! So any support is well appreciated ..lol.... Dont really want to put my number on but my email is [email protected] You could eiher email me your number or I could email you mine :D No email showing up!! lol... You could add me on facebook - sally frisby northern ireland, short blonde hair on profile - Hope this works lol...

Hope everyone is doing well. I went AWOL for a week. Was doing so well got to day 11 or 12 and then was ill and simply couldn't stick to CD. So going to try again!

Back