CD Buddies

I would also love a buddie, bobbielaura it is almost as if I'm following you I see you're name pop up everywhere. :giggle:.. Anyway ladies would love to join in, I'm as determined as you all sound.. It was my first weigh in today and I have lost 10lbs my CDC has said it'll probably slow down now to about 2lbs a week but I'm not happy with that and I'm determined to prove her wrong > :asskick:

I would love to lose at least 4lbs a week, so although I've had a weeks break I'm going to begin to walk the hours walk home after work again this week & also drink the 4litres of water. I am really struggling with that to be honest :( as I have never really been a big drinker, in fact I usually have one drink a day if that.. I have realised now that I was clearly mistaking thirst for hunger, but as soon as I get myself into the habit of drinking regularly I'm sure I'll be fine..

Anyway good luck to everyone and well done on your weight losses :D xx

Jayla said:
I would also love a buddie, bobbielaura it is almost as if I'm following you I see you're name pop up everywhere. :giggle:.. Anyway ladies would love to join in, I'm as determined as you all sound.. It was my first weigh in today and I have lost 10lbs my CDC has said it'll probably slow down now to about 2lbs a week but I'm not happy with that and I'm determined to prove her wrong > :asskick:

I would love to lose at least 4lbs a week, so although I've had a weeks break I'm going to begin to walk the hours walk home after work again this week & also drink the 4litres of water. I am really struggling with that to be honest :( as I have never really been a big drinker, in fact I usually have one drink a day if that.. I have realised now that I was clearly mistaking thirst for hunger, but as soon as I get myself into the habit of drinking regularly I'm sure I'll be fine..

Anyway good luck to everyone and well done on your weight losses :D xx

I will be your buddie if ya like, hey 10 lbs is massive, well done that's amazing ! I hope my first weigh in on sat will be that good. Had my first soup tonight and wasn't impressed it was chicken and mushroom. Hopefully my porridge I am having tommorow will be nicer

Oh yes that would be great. Honestly stick at it & next week Saturday I'm sure your weight loss will be great also.. I didn't like the soups & the porridge was horrific, it was like paste. I actually returned with six of them because I just could not stomach it. This week I'm on just shakes but the Cappichino, Strawberry, Banana, Choco Mint & Toffee & Walnut are lovely & extremely filling.. In fact I've only had one shake all day so I best move it now & make another.. (That's the hard part you forget to eat because you're just not hungry) :) .. We'll do it together though & hopefully be at our goal weights in no time.. Good luck this week xx

Good luck for Saturday hunn u can do it that's what I keep reminding myself it makes mr laugh when people say "dunno how you just have shakes and soup" but hey il b the skinny one :D the chockate is nice hot In the night and I've also bought mixa mousse of my CDC which is nice to mix with shakes as a dessert in the night im on step 2 so get an evening meal aswell but it's so hard to fit it all in i lost 3 lb this week my CDC said really should be 4lb a week I'm loosing but I might be leaving to long between packs or holding water but I think a lb under 1stone in 2 weeks is flipping brill :D xx

really need some cb buddies

hi i had my first weigh in today and have lost 8lbs which is great but am finding this diet really hard. alot of the time i see my firends is for food or drinks i have tried doing both on this diet and drinking tap water around food is awful and drinking tap water on a night out is even worse as everyone is drunk lol. just feel quiet alone as everyone has been understanding about me doing the diet but are not seeing me as much now. sorry if i sound like i moaner im not really just had a bad few years where i got diagonsied with bipoler the trials of all the diffeent medication as well as being ill made me put 8 stone on and they still havent found a med that works but atleast hopefully doing this diet will help me get part of my life bk by gettin my weight under control so anyone who wants to chat feel free to comment xx

I'm sorry your finding this hard at the moment but I promise it does get easier I'm on day 20 and I'm so glad I haven't stopped as the first week was ok I really struggled last week but I've lost 16lbs so far and my third weigh in is tomorrow. The weight seems to come off quickly so I think that has helped. Everyone is so friendly on here and it does really help.
Good luck with your journey and well done for your weight loss :) x

Hey sorry ja feeling like that =( For me the hardest part of this diet has been giving up my social life i cant go on a night out and stick to water i know i wudnt so i have avoided all social occasions most of my friends understand there are a few that have been rather harsh but i told myself this is not forever and im doing it fo ME no-one else so i have to make some sacrafises for now but it will all be worth it. Hang in there i know its tough ,this weekend in paticular has been very hard for me i became so emotional but today im ok again .. best of luck

Agree with others, social life has to be put on hold it's not easy at all. Buts it's so worth it seeing the weight fall off, some people understand n some tink it's a waste of money n all the weight u gain bak probably double!! I've been on the diet n this is the one diet thats given me bak my LIFE! I had no confident before I started I was like a Huge wale my home was my comfort zone n my pjs well I lived in them! Now wen I look bak n I tink if only I knew of this diet before ... I hope by June I'm off this diet for good !! N one happy person .. Till then I wil keep going as I'm doing this for my self!! Good luck Hun we all have our moments !!! Xx

Hey Hun I just tried to fm you but it said I couldn't :(

If you never need support you can always message me it would help me too having someone to talk to.

I'm always on my phone do I'm never too far away lol

You can do it hun x

I love ur quote shini about CD giving you your life back - so so true, good luck with the restart

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, i only started yesterday but did LL a few years ago. I didnt live with anyone and had no children so my social life was quite good. I still went out though, i used to have the flavour powders for my nights out and just add that to my water, cheap date!! and then i used to dance my arse off. everyone was drunk so i didnt care, to me they looked so funny lol all sweaty and stumbling. the good thing i got out of it was a night out without the calories and had a boogie for exercise lol. just dont over do it. its a tough diet but once you see the lbs drop off it is totally worth it. you could also ask you friends to the movies? if they want to eat meet them before the film starts for a flavoured water!!!!! yum yum ;) remember things can only gey better!!!

Hi all
week 5 here ss+ and looking to be 14st tomorrow at my weigh in
hugs
xx

Hello everyone, well done on all your losses. It's great to hear that this diet is possible. I am on day 1 today and doing ok, I've kept myself busy. I think it's going to be missing eating food rather than being hungry.
I would like to be a diet buddy also, as talking to each other will spur us on. I really hope my first weigh in is as impressive

Lost 4.5lbs now 13st13.75lbs so made my 14st target....woohoo!!

Back