CD Buddies

hi everybody i lost 4lb this week very pleased considering my sons christening was last sunday :) ....jo just keep reminding yourself that you can do this i love the diet don't often feel hungry and the shakes are so handy to take out with you have you bought a shake bottle of your cc i find them so handy ...also keep a diary mine motivated me so much in my first 3 weeks i still try to write in it everyday but because the diet is so second nature to me now some days i do forget GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WEIGH IN HUNN xxxxxx
Wow! look at u n your pic...you look fantastic!! :D

Well done with the 4 pounds loss thats fanatasic! I hope you had a nice day on sunday

Amy :)

Well done with the weight loss Hun :) today is day 5 and iv struggled to have the packs as iv not been hungry at all, iv managed 4litres of water too so I'm going to have tuna and spring onion for my tea! Yes iv bought 2 of the shakers, one for soup and one for the shakes as no matter how many times I wash them, I can't get rid of the smell of soup lol! It's the weekend that's going to be the hardest but I'm determined to do it, iv not faltered once this week and I'm really chuffed with myself lol...xxx

I blend my soups cold then heat them up x

Ahh ok, I won't use the shaker then! I don't use boiling water tho, and I put a towel round the shaker! I'll start using a blender xx thanks :)

Buddies needed to help with the FINAL DIET OF MY LIFE

I've decided! This is to be the final diet of my life - it HAS to work this time. I've beaten cancer, had all the reconstructions - I just need to get slim now. I am a granny now and I can't be known as the FAT GRANNY once William starts to talk. :)
I done the CD before with massive success, but now I need to start again and keep it off. My family & friends think I am mad to do the CD & are not really encouraging me. Help!

Hiya hun, good luck on your journey! Lookinh forward to reading all about it :) x

vadey said:
Saviour! I love those bars especially the peanut one! I took the kids to Eurika yester and find days out easier! Just cos we are busy! 100% today. Yester part of the museum was those mirrors that slim you and I liked what I saw! That vision is in my head now. Impaired to the normal me! That's my goal! Have a great time on Hol x

I did the exact same thing at Eurika last week! Those mirrors were great! Then I saw the real me! No likey! X

I've decided! This is to be the final diet of my life - it HAS to work this time. I've beaten cancer, had all the reconstructions - I just need to get slim now. I am a granny now and I can't be known as the FAT GRANNY once William starts to talk. :)
I done the CD before with massive success, but now I need to start again and keep it off. My family & friends think I am mad to do the CD & are not really encouraging me. Help!

I had a work colleague who made it very clear that she did not agree with CD, but thankfully all my family and friends have been really supportive. My OH said he would do it with me, but as he's as skinny as a rake already, I thought he'd better not. But we no longer have goodies in the house which helps!
Good luck, we are a really supportive lot on here, and when your family see your fantastic weight los they will soon change their minds!:D

Hia all
syarted cd 27th may last year. Iv lost 45lbs since then. Kinda been on n off with it. But started proper again on fri last wk, got weigh in tomo. Think iv done ok.
Jus wanted a few people to chat too really.
vic x

Hia all
syarted cd 27th may last year. Iv lost 45lbs since then. Kinda been on n off with it. But started proper again on fri last wk, got weigh in tomo. Think iv done ok.
Jus wanted a few people to chat too really.
vic x

Welcome Vic....we're a gobby lot on here.......xx

Could really do with a cd buddy!

Hi all,
I am on day 5 of CD and I have been finding it ok just felt a little grotty on Friday with a mega headache but went into ketosis on sat so that was probably the problem! I would love a CD buddy to help me through the next few months, my husband is in the RAF and he has been sent away for a few weeks and I am having to cook for the children now and I'm really starting to struggle :( ( used to hide in the bedroom at tea time when hubby was home) hahaaha :) He couldn't have gone away at a worse time really I'm feeling really down and upset at the fact he has gone away and the children are upset to!

Anyway would love to hear from someone x

Debz xxx

Deblovesmick said:
Hi all,
I am on day 5 of CD and I have been finding it ok just felt a little grotty on Friday with a mega headache but went into ketosis on sat so that was probably the problem! I would love a CD buddy to help me through the next few months, my husband is in the RAF and he has been sent away for a few weeks and I am having to cook for the children now and I'm really starting to struggle :( ( used to hide in the bedroom at tea time when hubby was home) hahaaha :) He couldn't have gone away at a worse time really I'm feeling really down and upset at the fact he has gone away and the children are upset to!

Anyway would love to hear from someone x

Debz xxx

Hello :) I'm on day 1 of CD which should really be my day 4 but I had a major slip up yesterday - oops! So starting a fresh today... I can't imagine how hard it must be for your husband to have to work away, I have a 10 month old little boy and I'd be lost without the OH to lend a helping hand or two!! & I also struggle with wanting food when I feed my little one or he has a few milky buttons or something, it's hard :( but you can do this! Just keep yourself busy, sip water when you feel a hunger pang or craving & come on here for support and motivation! The people on here are lovely and have really helped me in a lot of ways since I started CD... Just imagine everytime your hubby comes home, looking that much slimmer and giving him a shock :) you can do it xx

That's something that you can turn into a positive imagine how u will feel beig a lot lighter when he comes home, my boyfriend doesn't work away but works 3pm until 1am and I'm so happy he isn't here at tea time it's so much easier, we made cupcakes with yummy buttercream icog and lots of sprinkle bits on top and I resisted temptation. Hard but I did it, he will get the shock of his life when he comes home and you've got a gorgeous body, x

Back