CD Buddies

Back on it tomorrow, need a buddy !

Hi , back on Cd tomorrow after having a very honest and open chat with hubby earlier, have felt horrid for ages, myweightbeing the reason why.....:mad:, is anyone starting to or row that help me along the way coz boy I'm gonna need it...thank you.x

hello Lou Lou im starting tomorrow too.. id buddy up with ya ?? how much u got to lose? x

Hi summer girl...I have 4 to 5 stone, did this 6 years ago but weight has gradually crept on, so unhappy, I have so many lovely clothes and each day I wear boring black!...how a bout you, have you ever done Cambridge? X

Hi summer girl...I have 4 to 5 stone, did this 6 years ago but weight has gradually crept on, so unhappy, I have so many lovely clothes and each day I wear boring black!...how a bout you, have you ever done Cambridge? X

First time very nervous but want the weight off for good. Im thinking of my short skirts and maxi dresses to wear lol.

so are u all ready then? x

Yes....water at the ready...packs at the ready and ketostix ready for Thursday...I know by this time next week I will feel on the up....just the first few days...is your counsellor lovely.x

Yes....water at the ready...packs at the ready and ketostix ready for Thursday...I know by this time next week I will feel on the up....just the first few days...is your counsellor lovely.x
yes she seems ok lol i weigh in next sunday shes close to home which is handy. yes im all stocked up. how long do u think it will take u to lose the weight? x

will u be on here often chick? x

Hi Minnie.... That would be great, the more the merrier....we will all need abit of support at times so that will be great....have you done Cambridge before..x

I have given myself 16 weeks to get to grips with this, as I'm of to see lady gaga 8th sept, so I thought that would be my goal.....last time I did it took me 14 weeks to loose 4and half stone... I can easily come on here most evenings about this time ladies if anyone's fancies a catch up..x

Hi

I've done it before a couple of times and also done LL. I've yo-yo dieted all my life and started at SW in Feb but it's just so slow. I'm an all or nothing kind of eater/drinker and VLCD work better for me because of the fast results. I want to lose about 2 and half stone. I'm so fed up of going round in circles with this!

Never had a diet buddy before so hopefully this will really help.

Not too good with techie stuff so will have to try a bit harder with the profile stuff.

My Cambridge Counsellor is coming in the morning with my order x

I have given myself 16 weeks to get to grips with this, as I'm of to see lady gaga 8th sept, so I thought that would be my goal.....last time I did it took me 14 weeks to loose 4and half stone... I can easily come on here most evenings about this time ladies if anyone's fancies a catch up..x

oh great we can stick together then ladies... lets get to go im time for summer... im hoping to lose 2 stones by 31st july lol in time for my holiday.. Lou Lou u have plenty of time chick x

That sounds so like me...I joined sw online earlier in the year too...but just ate for England, I like that fact that food is taken out of the equation, I too am all or nothing..it's great to know we can chat on here...good luck guys for tomorrow I will report in tomorrow evening...xx

Hello, I'm starting tomorrow as well. Not done Cambridge diet before but don't lighterlife! I really need to stick to this to get the weigh off, I feel awful :( x

hi lou i started march 14th but would love to buddy up with you ive met so many lovely people on here and it really keeps you motivated and its nice to have the support of people during ur ups and lows..so far ive lost 40lb but in the last weeks just 4 as i have had a few slip ups and a lot of parties :/ im usually really good and drink my water but hey ho im back on it this week and loving my diet ...what days do you weigh how much did you loose first time around? good luck to u ul b great xxxx

Started 20 mar and lost 2 st 6 so far
Did 5 weeks ss, I week ss+ , 2 weeks 810 I think, and now on a modified 1000 of 810 plus a 150 breakie of shredded wheat

My weight loss got faster and easier as I added food
Will add the fruit from 1000 plan this week

What plan you on and how much have you lost

Back