CD Buddies

You'll be fine :) at least it wasn't a complete blow out. Today is my first day of not doing ss + , gone well but i think it helped having the first sachet so late in the day :) plus feeling so much better now. The hard bit over. Am i alone in imagining myself thin or seeing other people and thinking how that could be me soon :)

And well done for losing so much in the first week :) i just try to tell myself that food isn't a reward for doing so well. I always used tho.

Hi All, you are all doing so well. I started today had two shakes and the mushroom soup for tea with 55 grams of chopped mushrooms in it, it was not as bad as I thought. I had to force myself to make the soup as I just was not hungry and so not used to that feeling lol. I struggled to get 2.5 litres of water down though and thought i was drowning :) another day tomorrow, i dont want any headaches so forcing water down as i suffer with migraines and dont want one !

Hi i need to losoe 20 kilos and am 5 foot 2 inches tall, starting weigh 13 stone 4 lbs, or 85 kilos. doing ss+ as i dont think i can cope not chewing. I started today and cant believe i am not hungry :) had to force myself to make the soup. i added 55 grams of chopped mushrooms to the mushroom soup and it was ok. its the water i have a problem with as i normally have 3 litres of water a week! so glad ive found someone whos the same weight as me and hope to be your diet buddy, i am on face book if you are, my name is carol souter l live in spain and work in gibraltar.

hi its the water i have trouble with :( 2.5 litres today is all i can manage and its the 1st day !

It gets easier. Just don't try drinking from glasses is the key. Just refill small bottle and take a bit here and there. Its how i manage :)

c45carol said:
Hi i need to losoe 20 kilos and am 5 foot 2 inches tall, starting weigh 13 stone 4 lbs, or 85 kilos. doing ss+ as i dont think i can cope not chewing. I started today and cant believe i am not hungry :) had to force myself to make the soup. i added 55 grams of chopped mushrooms to the mushroom soup and it was ok. its the water i have a problem with as i normally have 3 litres of water a week! so glad ive found someone whos the same weight as me and hope to be your diet buddy, i am on face book if you are, my name is carol souter l live in spain and work in gibraltar.

Hiya, good to hear your doing well. I'm in aggreeance with the drinking from small bottles, youl be surprised how much you drink, also I found After day 4 I was continuously thirsty so probably drank more than I had to lol. As for gum I was told not to but only cause it may make you feel hungry, Iv had a few bits and it hadn't knocked me out of ketosis, just keep checking. I have a breath spray now though to limit the gum. Good idea of adding the mushrooms hadn't thought of that lol. Don't like the soups but may try that. :) all the best for tomorrow xx

I've got 42 lbs to lose, god it sounds a lot that :-(
i work that out to be 10 wks from the estimates above. Which sounds right as CDC said end of september

Starting Tomorrow (25th July)- Advice and weigh-in buddies needed!

Hi All!

I did Cambridge in January and lost 26lbs in 4 weeks but uni lifestyle mean't I just couldnt stick to it much longer. I've come back this time because I'm now on placement till January feeling very motivated and ready to do this for the last time!! Tomorrow is my first meeting with my new CDC (I've moved in between doing Cambridge in Jan) and first weigh-in; expecting to be about 17st 7lb with a Goal of 12st.

How quickly have other people had losses? I am male and I'm reading that this often helps loose weight quicker. Anyway- will be posting on here how I get on, would be great to meet other people just starting out or about to start and push each other along!

One question I have been wondering is, with Cambridge and loosing the weight so quickly and me wanting to loose up to 6 stone, has anyone had issues with loose skin, etc? Also how do you tell work colleagues about what you're doing, I work in an office so it's quite hard to hide the shakes really.

Thank you all- look forward to getting to speak to people on here over the coming months- I'm new to posting but found reading the pages amazing help in Jan!

Best of luck to you hun,
I've been on plan 3 weeks now and I'm loving it!
But I think I'd have caved if it wasn't for this site!
Feel free to have a look at my diary, Link below xx

I'm going to try and start again tomorrow as I cannot get through the first few days. First time on diet I'm 35 female and looking to loss 5 stone. Good luck with your first week :)

Good luck, I am also starting tomorrow :)

Good luck! I only started last Saturday, had 1st official weigh in tonight & have lost 7lbs in 4 days

Hi, i work in an office too and didn't want everyone knowing that I was doing the Cambridge diet so I have my shake before going to work and just take a soup for lunch, therefore it looks just like your having a cup a soup, and nobody has asked me what I'm doing.

Good luck with the loss and yeh I've found this site is great for inspiration. We're all here to help each other.

Keep us posted and let us know how your getting on x

As for loose skin, I think milage may vary is the most accurate statement ever on this, age plays a factor and exercise will as well, using things like coco butter will help too.

As for the office thing, I flat out told my office what I was doing what are people going to say ? if anything its MORE motivation if others around you are interested in it and seeing what you are doing / how you are doing etc

ChrissyRiley it wont let me open your diary atm :-( Dont think ive posted enough.

and wow jenm amaze loss!

thanks for all support

Good luck starting today Nomore!

also phones not showing me who wrote the soup idea but that is brill hadnt though of that so will try today :-D

Back