CD calorie intake????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by CLUCKS, 27 November 2006 Social URL.

1. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi Guyz
    Question for the experts on CD - can you tell me what the calories are for the packs, if they're 140 then 3 packs is only 420cals a day???? Is this ok or a bit too low????
    Thanks xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jason0411

jason0411 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    LOL I think that is the Idea of a Very Low Calorie Diet.
    They are low in calories but stuffed with goodness so don't Panic there are loads of us who have survived it.

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Yep basically those 3 packs (4 if you are male or over 5 ft 8) contain all the vitamins and nutrients you need. That's why even when you get into ketosis and are no longer feeling hungry you must have your three packs per day :)

5. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Oh I thought there could be room for 1 more???

oh - :D :D :D hoped I might be able to squeeze a 3 course meal in on tope of em x

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Lol well you could try! :p

7. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Well I'm not hungry - that's very true, think I'll check ketosis things tomorrow morning!

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Just make sure you have your three packs - hungry or not! :D

9. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    can anyone tell me why, after 4 weeks on CD i still get hungry somtimes?

10. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    oh yeah - will def have all packs, I've had 1 so far. I'll have soup when I get in then a lovely cold shake or a warm latte x

11. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    JUDDDish
    Cheryl, I always got a bit hungry, not ravenous but hungry all the same. My ketosis wasn't brilliant, I didn't feel wonderful and full of energy, I guess it just doesn't work like that for some of us.

I think bars (other than the crunchy ones) are 170 odd calories.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.