CD costs

Gorgeous_x

I've done a search on the forum, but everything I found is old. Just want to know what the cost of the products roughly are?

Quite a big difference depending on who your CDC is so?

Quite excited to get startd! This is it for me! :D

I pay £53 a week (£1.90 a packet) for 4 packs a day :)

What you have to remember is that this cost is for ALL of your meals during the week - there will be no other food costs for you (or there shouldn't be :rolleyes:). While doing SS, it was partly the expense of it that kept me on the plan - I kept thinking 'if I eat something off-plan, it's just cost me £40 as I shall have to buy a further week's worth of products to lose what I've just put on' so in a strange way, it helped make me commit to it more.
It shouldn't work out more expensive than a day's 'proper' food, especially if you usually buy a sandwich out, have a coffee etc., the only downside it that you have to pay all in one go. Good luck!

For me it's cheaper than shopping for the week :) as its all my food and I am
Buying nothing else but a couple of bottles of sparkling water.. Not even buying clothes as I don't know how fast I'm going
To lose :) someone asked me
The other day how much is Health and
Happiness worth? Way more than
The cost of CD :))

Happy new year all x

It does vary depending on your consultant, my new one charges me more than my last but his experience and kick up the butt when i need it is worth the cost. BUT when i work out how much on coffees,takeaways ,fizzy drinks, snacks all on top of a food shop i do actually save money:D

I do believe if you can afford it, its worth it xx

Back