CD Counsellors

Piper

Would anyone be willing to be a postal counsellor for me? I dont want to go back to our local one - he was okay, but just didn't really provide any support and often didn't have the stuff I liked. I want to give it another go, but the next closest CDC is 40 minutes drive away each way and having the kids thats just not practical.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Lynne x

No one is allowed me dears...the best we can do is see you every 4 weeks but that is the minimum. Have you tried the free phone number? not all CDC's are on the website.

Oh bummer! Thanks Coley. Will try the freephone number and see. I guess I could see the one thats further away if it was just monthly. Will be moving to London in the summer so will have plenty of choice but I really want to get started before then.

Lynne x

Why doesn't you CDC have the stuff you want? We can get anything within a couple of days (apart from Cranberry bars at the moment) - you could push him for it!! if its that he runs out of stuff....maybe you could put an order in in advance?

As for the support...hrm.....have you said this to him? I have clients who I feel like I'm bugging if I keep texting them! plus you have us lot on here!! if you need the support!! :)

Back