CD Craft Club!

Loving the Shoe organizer made from PVC pipes! So many ideas and I'm stuck at work no able to do anything lol

Done a swap with someone on facebook with some glass and fimo beads for these!
Looking forward to trying them out at the weekend, apparently theres some discs with disney charts on too so if anyone wants any let me know

378372_10151178993505393_823410392_22905862_369987343_n.jpg

Hi everyone! I have only just come across this thread!

All of stuff you've made is fantastic! I am absolutely loving the tea holder!!!!!

I am trying to get back in to sewing/crafting after a long long time of not making anything. I studied fashion and textiles at college a few years ago but haven't really done anything with it! I have been making felt from wool tops and making little purses out of them :) I will post some pictures when I have the chance. I also got an adjustable dress form for Christmas so can't wait to get using that.

I think I need to learn to knit by hand. I can only use a knitting machine! Keep the pics coming, they are ace :D

Welcome felix :)
Your felt purses sound so cute!
Cant wait to see piccies x

Got all my X-stitch kits, theres loads!
Gunna give em ago tonight but I got a disc of winnie the pooh and over 800 disney x-stitch charts aswell so if anyone wants any just ask and I will send em over :)

Hi Felix, lovely to have you here, looking forward to seeing how you get on after my shoddy attempt at hand knitting. Although I have seen a lovely cowl that I really would like to have a go at. That and my new issue of CrossStitcher has arrived and there are some lovely new things in there. Oh and I have found this, which might just be perfect for us......

Do It « Kincavel Krosses

Ooo I'm saving that for when I know what I'm doing on X-stitch! Lol

Make me a pretty cowl bluegirl I'll trade you for some jewellery :p

Morning Crafters, are yoy up to anything creative this weekend? I am bursting at the seams at things I want to do.

Last night I caught up on TV I had on my sky box with some cross stitch projects that I had been working on for months but really needed to finish

The first is for my sisters brother in law and his wife who are due to have a baby any day (hence I really needed to get it finished!) Then some tiny baby feet for a friend at work who is finishing in April and the final one is for my dear heart for Valentines day.

So I just need to finish a card for my niece who's birthday it is on Wednesday. Thats my first job for today.

Oh and I bought some wool for my cowl project - think I'll be doing that this week in London. KrissyKat it would be a pleasure to make you one but let me see how I get on with mine first..........i need practice!

Attachments

• Picture 1636.jpg
    Picture 1636.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 1637.jpg
    Picture 1637.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture 1638.jpg
    Picture 1638.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture 1654.jpg
    Picture 1654.jpg
    466.1 KB · Views: 22
Afternoon ;)

I really wanted to get on with my x-stitch last night but couldn't find it anywhere, got every single other one except that one, I blame the cat. I know he had something to do with its disappearance. I LOVE that cat cross stitch! Its sooooo cute, do you still have the chart?
And omg... I can't believe you cross stitched that mother and baby pic its amazing....
I think I have some lovely teal wool around here somewhere I bought when I attempted knitting awhile ago, you can have it if I can find it!

I dont have the chart, it was from a book I looked at in HobbyCraft and just took a picture of it.........naughty I know! I could send you a better pic of it if you like (on facebook maybe?)?

I've finished the birthday card - it was a free kit with my CrossStitcher magazine, so now for the knitting. Deep breaths!

Attachments

• Picture 1657.jpg
    Picture 1657.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 33
If you could that would be fab! I'm doing the fox now, took me ages to figure out what to do though cos none come with instructions! I was threading the needle with 2 strings but tying the end like you would in sewing, oopsie!
How cute are those koalas lol! Love the little googly eyes ;)

Got 2 big jewellery orders to do aswell but I can't be bothered at the mo so cross stitch it is!

I found my book on how to make sock monkeys and some socks!

draft_lens6122592module48405442photo_1248657306Schylling_Sock_Monkey.jpg

I am going to make one for my sister for her birthday! I bought the socks and book years ago -- as possible Cub Scout Summer camp craft -- but we decided that the special sockes were too expensive and so we made some other kind of sock puppet.

My DD was looking through the book (which has loads of sock animals in it) and wants to make something, too. I am going to get her a big bag of tube socks on Tuesday. I have plenty of polyfil and other bits and pieces.

It did!
And I didn't like any of the other patterns I had so I'm embarking on one of my own :O
Going really well so far just need to get some small letter patterns to copy to complete it

here some piccys of this weekends makes...
And the cat 'helping' with the cross stitch ;)

Attachments

• 20120122_002605.jpg
    20120122_002605.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20120122_184919.jpg
    20120122_184919.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 20120122_194047.jpg
    20120122_194047.jpg
    581.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 20120122_194346.jpg
    20120122_194346.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 20120121_180814.jpg
    20120121_180814.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 22
I found my book on how to make sock monkeys and some socks!
I am going to make one for my sister for her birthday! I bought the socks and book years ago -- as possible Cub Scout Summer camp craft -- but we decided that the special sockes were too expensive and so we made some other kind of sock puppet.

My DD was looking through the book (which has loads of sock animals in it) and wants to make something, too. I am going to get her a big bag of tube socks on Tuesday. I have plenty of polyfil and other bits and pieces.

Oh How cool! First thing I ever made with a sewing machine was a sock monkey! I have a really nice cat one someone made for me aswell but never been able to find a pattern for it!
Good luck making yours

Oh How cool! First thing I ever made with a sewing machine was a sock monkey! I have a really nice cat one someone made for me aswell but never been able to find a pattern for it!
Good luck making yours

This book probably has a cat pattern, I'll look if so I can copy it and post it to you.

Hello ladies i'm not strictly a crafty yet but i'm just about to re-teach myself to knit......sad i know but i haven't done it for years and i really want to get back into it !! Any tips would be great !!

I'm also making lots of things for my wedding if you don't mind me talking about that too ???

:)

Back