CD day 2

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by jessicah, 2 May 2011 Social URL.

1. jessicah

jessicah New Member

Started CD yesterday after a 16 month break from dieting. put on 4st whilst pregnant last year and now trying to lose the last bit of the pregnancy weight before moving on to the 3st i had to lose before getting pregnant!

so with a total of 3st 7lbs to lose i've started CD (again:cry:). but hoping the break with have done me good cos i wanna do this time. Have a wedding to go in a few weeks and my dress doesnt fit, so my first goal is to get into that which will couple with my other goal of getting back to pre-baby weight.

so i have 2 1/2 weeks to get rid of 12.5lbs! wish me luck:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Good luck!!! How are you finding it so far?
  4. jessicah

jessicah New Member

it's ok, i'm trying not to think too much about it. cos i've done CD before and only lasted a few days at a time, messed around etc. i did LL for five months 3 years ago, trying to forget about all that and start fresh since i've not done it for so long. :)
  5. Fearless

Fearless Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    How are you getting on hun?

Fearless xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.