CD & Diet Pills?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Aseyan, 23 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Aseyan

Aseyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi All,

I was talking to a girlfriend of mine about this diet today and she's already very fit but is just trying to lose that last stone before she's really happy with herself. She's probably going to do SS+ or 810 for a few weeks but she asked me if she could do CD in addition to a diet pill like hydroxicut (sp) or something similar. My assumption is that she wouldn't want to go that direction but I couldn't really give her a good reason why not other than some of those pills can be dangerous.

Do any of you have any insight on this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Hydroxycut can cause acute liver damage and has been recalled in the USA. It's bad news and definitely not compatible with CD

4. Aseyan

Aseyan Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Thanks KD! Is it safe to assume that the other 'popular' diet drugs that are a bit shady should be avoided as well?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.