CD diet???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sunshine1988, 18 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Sunshine1988

Sunshine1988 Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hi i have read about the CD diet on the forums and checked the website out and sounds great. I have 3 CDC's around my area where i live and was thinking of contacting one. However as i am currently unemployed and dont have that much money I really dont have alot to spend on the products. Does anyone know roughly how much this will cost me every month? I realise it has helped alot of people lose weight and i am pretty inspired.

Tami xoxo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi ya

Costs around £38 / £42 per week

Hope that helps

4. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I pay £37 per week for 21 items.

5. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Sounds a lot when you say it like that but if you sit and work out the amount you currently spend on food/drink it probably works out equivalent or even cheaper (only £5-6 per day). All of your meals for the week will be contained in one small box :)
    Worth its weight in gold

6. *butterfly*

*butterfly* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (ish)
    I've saved money since doing cd (although have now blown it on other things!) And i still have to do food shops and cook for family. It depends partly on how bad you're habits are pre cd, i could spend £5+ a day on snacks/ pre made sandwich/ drinks/ junk food before any grocery shopping and 'proper' meals. You will use the money you save though, but it'll be to treat yourself to clothes that fit as you shrink! Its fab.. xx

7. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

Me too.

Think of all those takeaways, the alcohol and the rubbish that we all used to buy before. Even at £35 per week, I'm still saving!

8. Pandora Ghengis

Pandora Ghengis forgive the silly name

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    if you're unemployed and living solely off JSA it might not be a good idea to start as you won't have any money left for bills, especially if you were born in '88 (just guessing from your username) when you'd only be getting £40 or so a week

however, if you're living off savings, it's entirely up to you how much is too much - it is quite an expensive way to lose weight, but if you think it could work for you, you'd measure that cost against the health benefits of losing weight!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.