CD for a few weeks and then CC.

laurenmay

Gold Member
I have about 32lbs to lose, and I'd like to lose it within 9 weeks time. That may be unrealistic and it probably is actually, but one can dream! If not 32lbs then I'd like to lose at least 21lbs within that time scale..

Long story short is I have surgery booked for the 26th of July, and it's being performed under general anaesthetic so my surgeon has told me I MUST be eating a healthy diet consisting of lots of fruit and veg, vitamins and basically a normal calorie amount for a woman my age etc, and that I must eat this way for the two weeks prior to surgery..

So I have to be off CD in 7 weeks time to be able to eat properly and make sure my body is fit for surgery. So what do people advise I do?

I'm currently on SS+, shall I stick to this for say 3-4 weeks, then up to 810 the 5th week, 1000 the 6th and 1200 the 7th in preparation for my two weeks of healthy eating? Bare in mind I still wanna try and lose 21lbs within this time and keep it off too!

Help!!

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

fireloss said:
Sounds like a good plan bit maybe be at 1200 and then 1500 the 2 weeks before operation

Yeah I was thinking about eating around 1500 the two weeks before the op.. Makes this journey on CD seem a lot less daunting now knowing I only have to follow SS+ for 3-4 weeks! Lol

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

Back