CD Here I come!

Sarah M

Getting the hang of this
Hiya everyone,

Im new here and am starting CD on Monday with approx 6 stone to loose eek how scary! Im very excited but also really really scared.
I look forward to getting to know you all.

Sarah x

Hi Sarah
Great start roll on Monday. Good luck on your cd journey, were with you every step of the way.
x x

You're gonna love it, the weight will melt away! Good luck for Monday and keep us updated with how you are getting on.

Georgie
x

Hi Sarah :) Welcome to minimins and good luck on starting tomorrow, i've got 6stone to lose too, you might find it hard but it's deffo worth it and the weight will peel away :) xx

Good luck with ur cd jorney.

Good luck Sarah, this is the best diet I have ever done, the pounds just melt away....1st few days are tricky but if you can get throuh that you will be fine.

Sarah x

Good luck Sarah, that 6 stone will disappear before you know it!

Keep posting and coming onto the boards, it's been an absolute lifeline for me, I don't think I could stick with it otherwise. The help and support on here is fantastic and its so comforting to realise you're not doing this alone, and so many people are rooting for you.

Look forward to hearing about your progress on what will be an amazingly short journey to the New You!

Best wishes x

a BIG welcome to you - i echo everything everbody has said here. It really is a fantastic diet and the support here really carries you through
Good luck and keep us posted with you are getting on
xx

You have come to the right place for help sarah , all the best for monday , go on then get that last cream cake down lol

ha ha, funny you should say that, ive been on holiday and brought some clotted cream back so ive just had a bit with a scone and jam!

wooooooooooo clotted cream , love that with cherries and nuts .. ok go on then pour the choc sauce on too lol No really i'm being good... till the end i fight :)
You go for it sarah with it being your last day !

Back