CD- i will do it this time

jazzy82

Hi Everyone,

thought the best way to help motivate me this time is to keep a diary, so i am giving it a try.

I'm 28, retsarting CD for the 100th time, but i have to believe this time is different and i will do it.

First day back on CD today. got my weeks worth of ready made shakes yesterday as i find this easier for work without all the questions.

I have never been this heavy before and i dont want to make any excuses for it. weight in last night i was 16stones11 pounds. I know i will never be that heavy again from today. I am 5'10.

I want to be able to go shopping without worrying if i can find something that will fit. i keep denying it but i am now a size 18/20.

I want to go on holiday and wear a swimming suit and feel good about myself.

I know my bf loves me however i am, but i want to him say wow you look great.

I just want to not worry about weight i feel i am missing out on life because of it and enough is enough, i am 28. i want to at least wear a size 10/12 before my 20's are over and before i start having kids.

anyway thats enough of a rant, i am at work...so got to get back to that...looking forward to weigh in next monday the 31st :)

Steph

How did you get on today Jazzy ?

PB

going well so far, been a busy week at work, so i think that helps.

but i did have some ice cream last night, but i dont want to beat myself up about it, so just carrying on...

thanks for all your support

dont worry i had 2 vodka and cokes sundau and still lost 4lbs!

Back