CD IS THE BEST DIET EVER

scorpio dawny

keeps on trying
Iv never really felt good about myself and always wished i was smaller etc. but now im happy with my self since being on the cd, which i started in august 07, i had a few months of from november to februry. my sister started the same time as me but couldn't get into it. Iv now lost 5 stone and iv got about 2 to loss. The other day i had my hair cut and then went to my mum and dad and my sister was there, i hadn't seen her for a while and the look on her face she couldn't believe it was me, she was so proud of me. she's now restarted and lost 12lbs in one week, she 's just phoned me to thank me, she said seeing how well i looked made her do it and she is now focused on losing weight.
Im so happy this is the best diet ever don't give in it really does work and even if you do try again and again. x

Well done Dawn and the best thing is your success is having such a positive impact on those around you. Good on you & keep up the great results x

Congratulations, that's a fantastic achievement, I too think CD is the best diet ever, it works for me! X:)

Well done Dawn, you are doing so well! Good luck to your sister too! xx

thank you everyone. my sisters of to malta for a week on friday and she's taking her shakes with her, she would never of dieted on holiday before.

I think thats fantastic that you are doing so well and inspiring members of your family.

I cant believe you sister started it so close to going on holidays but fair play to her for the commitment hope she has a great time :)

Well done you and your sis.
You should be very proud of yourself.
x

Back